I’m about to book and can’t make up my mind .
As a first time visitor I wanted high end and I’m in 2 minds of either a Clubroom at the Landmark or Skyroom at The Continent ?
Both are in easy distance of Nana Plaza or Cowboy and both from what I have read guest friendly .-
Help me decided please .
Landmark or Continent help me decide
1 reply to this topic
Posted 10 June 2019 - 03:17 PM
I have stayed at both.
- Was priced much lower when they first opened. Overpriced now. It was about 2/3 of the current price a couple of years ago.
- The floor to ceiling windows gives a spectacular view from the room.
- Closer to Soi Cowboy and Terminal 21.
- Smaller hotel, less established.
- The floor areas of the hotel are very small. Can feel crammed and a bit claustrophobic.
- More discreet for when your return with company. Simply because it is smaller and have less traffic.
- Small pool and on the top floor. Too small, a bit tacky.
- Close to Nana Plaza. You will probably spend more time at NEP than Soi Cowboy.
- Larger hotel, more of an upscale feel.
- Large pool with a good atmosphere, but a bit worn down (unless they have renovated it)
- High quality, newly renovated rooms.
- All the Nana-girls know the hotel.
Both are guest friendly.
Enjoy your trip!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users