Best Prices on Bangkok Hotels
>>Hotels Near Soi Cowboy > Hotels Near Soi Nana > Dawin Hotel > Majestic Suites > Tai-Pan Hotel > Boss Suites > Nana Hotel > S Sukhumvit Suites Hotel > Amari Boulevard Bangkok Hotel

>>Online Thailand Hotels  > Max Performer - Sex Pills for Men

Photo
- - - - -

Visiting Khon Kaen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bbkvisitor

bbkvisitor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:52 AM

Hi and firstly thanks in advance for the advise that you are about to give me.

So here is the situation, I have to go to Khon Kaen for a few days and I have done some research but I am lost. I don't know the place so this is where your advice comes in.

Where are the entertainment areas? Am I right to think they are around the Pullman Hotel area? I want to stay within walking distance of them. 

Please any help would be appreciated

Cheers

#2 Kris

Kris

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:Kite-boarding, skiing and sweet ass Thai girls although not in that order.

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:31 AM

Hi and firstly thanks in advance for the advise that you are about to give me.

So here is the situation, I have to go to Khon Kaen for a few days and I have done some research but I am lost. I don't know the place so this is where your advice comes in.

Where are the entertainment areas? Am I right to think they are around the Pullman Hotel area? I want to stay within walking distance of them. 

Please any help would be appreciated

Cheers

There are a number of small farang type bars around the Pullman. Some quantity of ladies but not much quality. Down the street from the Pullman are a number of Thai bars. If you speak some Thai, I think that would be the place to go as the Thai girls were younger and more attractive.

The Pullman is one of my favorite hotels. Clean,quiet,comfortable and I was never asked for a joiner fee. Also if you like Italian food there is a good small Italian restaurant around the corner next to the Pullman.

With all that said, I wouldn't travel to KK just for mongering. Right here in BKK or down in Pattaya is much better.

Good luck and have fun ! 

Edited by Kris, 03 August 2015 - 01:33 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users