Hotels Near Nana Nightlife
?Hotels Near Soi Cowboy > Hotels Near Soi Nana > Dawin Hotel > Majestic Suites > Tai-Pan Hotel > Boss Suites > Nana Hotel > S Sukhumvit Suites Hotel > Amari Boulevard Bangkok Hotel

?Check On Your Girl > Online Thailand Hotels  > Cheap Bangkok Hotel BookingsLive LBFM Chat

?Bangkok Bars > Bangkok Videos > Thailand Directory

Important Announcements!

Bangkok Hotel Bookings - Bangkok's hottest Babes -

Photo
- - - - -

Grand sukhumvit Hotel, Guest friendly?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Dude 947

Dude 947

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:27 AM

Hi Guys, i found a good deal in The Grand Sukumvit Hotel. The hotel seems to be at a high level and the location seems also to be not bad. But it is guest friendly?
I would be happy to get some answers about it, and if someone knows this hotel and have been there in the past, i would take any information. Thanks in advance :lol:

#2 craig

craig

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:14 AM

I havent seen any hotels in bangkok which arent guess friendly.

#3 lonelydraco

lonelydraco

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:SOL, SOL & a bit more SOL

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:23 AM

I havent stayed in this hotel myself, but from what I have heard and read, it is girl friendly and you shouldnt have any issues in taking a girl to your room. I am told that they also have a nice swimming pool on the roof. Enjoy, and dont forget to report back your adventures. :lol:

#4 Piece Corp

Piece Corp

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Interests:Asian women, cigars, and the Green Bay Packers

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:04 PM

I've stayed at the Grand Suk 7 or 8 times, it is guest friendly. Rooms in the rear tower are newer, larger, and better furnished. They will frequently give a free upgrade to a suite. Here are some room shots:

Attached File  grandsukquad.jpg   1.3MB   33 downloads

#5 mondero

mondero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:15 PM

I stayed last summer and was guest friendly but keep in mind that Accord hotels may change their mind in a given moment but think not probably in this case.

Good hotel but no stay again. Personally, I didn't feel comfortable in the access area with so much staff greeting and watching you as you walk into with a different girl every night. On the other hand girls might think that you have a lot of money because of the big and fancy rooms. As a result they may expect more money from you. In my case I just took advantage of a extreme special offer at that time.

As for the hotel itself, If you really enjoy a good one this might be yours. I found its gym very good and well equiped.

Edited by mondero, 07 May 2010 - 08:18 PM.

#6 Montien

Montien

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:58 AM

some nice photos there. the room looks good too!! i stayed in the royal president on my last trip and the rooms look similar. That too was guest fiendly if it is of any help. I think it was soi 15 the link is

http://www.royalpresident.com/

i had a junior suite and think i paid about £300 for the week with free internet and breakfast. hope this helps.

#7 kdogg

kdogg

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:49 PM

I just stayed there 2 weeks ago and it is guest friendly, big rooms and nice place.

#8 Dude 947

Dude 947

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:35 AM

thank you guys, and thanks piece corp for the pictures (i see it's all included in that hotel :unsure: )

#9 Bikini Inspector

Bikini Inspector

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:06 PM

I've stayed at the Grand Suk 7 or 8 times, it is guest friendly. Rooms in the rear tower are newer, larger, and better furnished. They will frequently give a free upgrade to a suite. Here are some room shots:

You have superb taste in rooms and girls--keep up the excellent photography!

#10 wackyjacky

wackyjacky

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:56 AM

Have all the rooms at the RP been refurbished now ? It's getting rave reviews on Trip Advisor these days. wj

#11 Steeve69

Steeve69

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:20 AM

I havent seen any hotels in bangkok which arent guess friendly.

I've seen some. Ambassador Hotel (soi 11) and Novotel Siam Square used to charge a fee (don't remember how much) for your guest. So, I've never been back there.

#12 Devolved1000

Devolved1000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:39 AM

http://www.royalpresident.com/ is this hotel close walk to Nana? bars etc. Is it easy to cross roads there? I have never been to BKK before. My friend said to stay at Grand president, but I'm reading some bad reviews about it. My budget is around 30,000 bht for a month.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users