Best Prices on Bangkok Hotels
>>Hotels Near Soi Cowboy > Hotels Near Soi Nana > Dawin Hotel > Majestic Suites > Tai-Pan Hotel > Boss Suites > Nana Hotel > S Sukhumvit Suites Hotel > Amari Boulevard Bangkok Hotel

>>Online Thailand Hotels  > Max Performer - Sex Pills for Men

Photo
- - - - -

Has anybody been to Phuket RECENTLY?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bucko911

Bucko911

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 03:09 PM

Gents, I have been to Phuket a half dozen or so times, but have not been there in about a year. I'm hearing from a lot of negativity about it, Bangla Road is dead, off the charts prices, etc. This was not my experience when there previously, but would like some insight from members that have been there in the last little while.

#2 kernow666

kernow666

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:50 PM

I was there a few months ago wasn’t impressed although wasn’t looking that hard

#3 lev123

lev123

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:45 PM

I get the feeling that the clientele is changing.  More families and other tourists who are either cheap, or not partying.

Soi Freedom (formerly Soi Eric) I hear is almost dead and I keep in touch with a gal that freelances (mostly in Tai Pan) and she has been making trips to HK because Patong is not busy enough.

Probably busy around xmas....but for ladies, BKK/Pattaya....for beaches. diving, day trips to islands, etc Phuket.

#4 kiwiscottie

kiwiscottie

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:58 PM

The diehard mongers don’t go there so much now ,

Still plenty of girls but they tend to prey on the drunk tourist guys who are inexperienced with the scene , and they pay the overinflated prices .

#5 sifil

sifil

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:17 AM

I'm there now and have had good luck finding girls on Thaifriendly and Tinder. It's all freelancers who hit the clubs at night. I also found some girls who work in massage shops and earn some additional money on the side.

Going rate is between 1000 and 1500 ST.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users