I will be arriving in Hua Hin in around a weeks for the first time, I asked similar questions to the below on different posts for other destinations.
Keen on meeting girls on an evening, occasionally during the day.
I plan to book an hotel near Hilton as that appears to be the ideal spot from what I've read.
Any advice on the following:
1) Transfer from the ferry port to hotel which is really close to Hilton - ferry arrives around 12pm?
2) Where is the best exchange shop locally for money exchange?
3) Good massages locally (no extras required - for that I would hope to pick up a girl)?
4) Best place locally to hire a motorbike and possible attractions to visit?
5) Best place to go locally to learn Muay Thai as a beginner?
5) Likely areas where I can pick up a non-bar girl and use as a tour guide for a reasonable LT fee of course?
6) Any other tips/suggestions?
I understand that's quite lot, so any responses on any of the above will be helpful and I'll also try and do my own research as well.
Thanks in advance