I've lived in Bangkok for a few years and I think I can offer some value if you're new. Such as...
- How to get taxis to use the meter
- Which bars are topless/nude
- Where to find the hottest girls..
- ..or the cheapest
- Which bars will try to scam you or have outrageous barfines
- Avoiding scams and overpaying in general
- How to spot a ladyboy (or meet one, if that's what you're into)
- Where to get the best food
- How to ask for what you want..
- ..and negotiate the price..
- ...or flirt and negotiate on your behalf and keep the mood light if she doesn't speak any English but you still want to get with her
- How to flirt and joke around in Thai
- How to get over being shy and not letting the girl (or worse, the hostess) lead the interaction
- Getting a girls contact details if you can't/won't have her go with you but want to meet her later.
- Meeting freelancers online
- Going off the beaten path...
- Where to get tested, buy condoms, day-after pill etc.
I can also advice on other non-nightlife related topics such as...
- Learning to speak Thai
- Finding an apartment and negotiating rent
- How to order food (level of spiciness/sweetness, double portion size, allergies, etc..)
- Night markets and haggling
- visa runs, applications, extensions, etc.
Most of this stuff you could find out about online but if you're only in town for a few days I could hopefully save you some time and maybe even spare you a misstep or two.
I can't afford to go out as often as I'd like to but I'm expecting to have fun as well, so I'm only asking that you cover the beers and maybe some other expenses like sharing a taxi or some street food. Also if either party wants to cut the night short and split up that's fine as well, you don't owe me anything and I don't owe you anything. Not that it needs to be said but I can keep a secret and won't tell anyone else about where we go or what we get up to.
No idea if anyone will be interested but feel free to reply to this thread or send me a direct message.