Best Prices on Bangkok Hotels
>>Hotels Near Soi Cowboy > Hotels Near Soi Nana > Dawin Hotel > Majestic Suites > Tai-Pan Hotel > Boss Suites > Nana Hotel > S Sukhumvit Suites Hotel > Amari Boulevard Bangkok Hotel

>>Online Thailand Hotels  > Max Performer - Sex Pills for Men

Photo
- - - - -

What's the best detox retreat in Thailand?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nevynosimaya

Nevynosimaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:16 AM

Hey guys!

I'd like to try something new to become healthier, and I've heard many wonderful things about detox retreats. You know, a place where they give you a specific program to follow which includes a special diet, juices and activities like yoga, meditation and reiki, along with other healing treatments.

I'd like something like this, but preferably, located in an island.

Which one would you suggest?

Thanks!

#2 ratchada

ratchada

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:21 AM

The human body is a self-cleaning machine. All "detox" drinks, foods, spas, etc., are bullshit with absolutely no basis in science.

#3 BangkokBeats

BangkokBeats

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Interests:I try to keep a healthy balance between boozing and whoring though often whilst out boozing I'll end up whoring, other times I'll head out to do a bit of wholesome whoring and end up in a bar boozing ..... you know ho it is.

Posted 12 January 2019 - 12:19 PM

I'd recommend Bar 4 on Soi 4 in Bangkok you can flush out the system with large amounts of alcoholic beverages then get an attractive woman to suck the poison out of you.

#4 bob_ny

bob_ny

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:26 PM

Yes, the human body is a self cleaning machine.

What you inhale, ingest, and imbibe can assist in this function or block or slow down this function

The OP asked for help finding a place, not opinions on whether you believe in his methods of achieving a healthier life.

Edited by bob_ny, 12 January 2019 - 03:29 PM.

#5 realdaffyduck

realdaffyduck

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:59 PM

The human body is a self-cleaning machine. All "detox" drinks, foods, spas, etc., are bullshit with absolutely no basis in science.

100% what ratchada said - your liver takes care of “detox”, and a built-in process called homeostasis makes sure your body chemistry remains “clean” (also, alkaline waters are a similar scam)

At best, you can go on a retreat for a couple of days or weeks, where you are physically prevented from consuming unhealthy products - but that’s not a “detox” (they just call it that, because it’s a trendy term for people that don’t understand biology), that’s just giving yourself a break from abuse.

It’s pointless if you then go back to abusing yourself, of course.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users