Best Prices on Bangkok Hotels
>>Hotels Near Soi Cowboy > Hotels Near Soi Nana > Dawin Hotel > Majestic Suites > Tai-Pan Hotel > Boss Suites > Nana Hotel > S Sukhumvit Suites Hotel > Amari Boulevard Bangkok Hotel

>>Online Thailand Hotels  > Max Performer - Sex Pills for Men

Photo
- - - - -

Taking a motorcycle tour to discover Northern Thailand

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nevynosimaya

Nevynosimaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:22 PM

Hey,

I'd like to start this 2019 joining a different kind of tour. I like riding motorcycles, but I've never joined a motorcycle tour, so I guess it'd be a nice idea.

Any company do you suggest that organizes this kind of tours?

Thanks a lot in advance!

#2 Siam Sam

Siam Sam

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Asian girls, travel, reading, music, writing, beer, collecting books and CDs, philosophy, literature, religion, films and documentaries, conspiracy theories, gastronomy and fine wine, long walks, profound talks about metaphysics, philosophy, eschatology, religion and cosmology, ticking things off my bucket list and living everyday like the last.

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:07 AM

Hey,

I'd like to start this 2019 joining a different kind of tour. I like riding motorcycles, but I've never joined a motorcycle tour, so I guess it'd be a nice idea.

Any company do you suggest that organizes this kind of tours?

Thanks a lot in advance!

If you want my advice don't book through a tour operator. Hire a motorbike yourself and have the freedom to do it the way you want to do it. It's much more fun. 

#3 BangkokBeats

BangkokBeats

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:I try to keep a healthy balance between boozing and whoring though often whilst out boozing I'll end up whoring, other times I'll head out to do a bit of wholesome whoring and end up in a bar boozing ..... you know ho it is.

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:34 AM

I didn't do it by bike but I've done a couple of road trips round Essan with my ex in the car, there's loads of stuff to see two places I really remember were Tat Ton National park in Chaiyaphum and Than Tip waterfall in Nong Khai. Essans a beautiful place surprised not many regular tourists make it up there, it's also really cheap and the locals are friendly. Think Siam Sam's right if I was going to do it by bike I'd hire one and do it at my own pace there's a lot to see and every major town, even most large villages have their resident farang click who you can tap for information over a couple of beers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users