Best Prices on Bangkok Hotels
>>Hotels Near Soi Cowboy > Hotels Near Soi Nana > Dawin Hotel > Majestic Suites > Tai-Pan Hotel > Boss Suites > Nana Hotel > S Sukhumvit Suites Hotel > Amari Boulevard Bangkok Hotel

>>Online Thailand Hotels  > Max Performer - Sex Pills for Men

Photo
- - - - -

Taxi phuket

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shadowman2013

Shadowman2013

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 05:33 AM

I hear the taxis at phuket are very aggressive.  Is there any website like Nams where I can prebook 

#2 briguy

briguy

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:13 AM

If you want to save money, take a shared van from the airport. They stop midway to Patong at a tour office to find out the name of your hotel and try to sell you a tour but it only takes a few minutes. Then they drop you right at your hotel.

On the way back to the airport, I had my hotel arrange a driver. Didn't cost much.

#3 Rocky Rockstar

Rocky Rockstar

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:45 AM

If you want to save money, take a shared van from the airport. They stop midway to Patong at a tour office to find out the name of your hotel and try to sell you a tour but it only takes a few minutes. Then they drop you right at your hotel.

On the way back to the airport, I had my hotel arrange a driver. Didn't cost much.

Yes when I went to Patong we did the shared minibus from the airport and ordered a Grab back. Can’t remember costs but do remember at the time thinking it was reasonable.

#4 henk1337

henk1337

Advanced Member

• Members +
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 01:18 PM

Indeed, share a minibus to your hotel. After that I'd say rent a bike, there aren't that many Grabs around Patong. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users