- Definitely would stay again.
- Girl friendly without issue.
- Room photos on Trip Advisor, Agoda and Booking are all accurate.
- A mid range hotel though you could find other mid range hotels with lower rates if you don't need the larger room and hotel amenities.
- Really convenient. Less than a 5 minute walk door to door to Asok BTS and Sukhumvit MRT.
- Next door to the Terminal 21 shopping mall. Sometimes I'd get takeout and brought it back to my room.
- At street level is a Tops Supermarket and small food court, McDonald's, Robinsons and a tourist favourite massage place which tends to have an hour wait.
- Downside is that trying to find breakfast that wasn't McDonald's was a good 10-15 minute walk away.
- Standard international hotel chain western style room.
- Large, spacious and bright.
- Shower is only large enough for one person to fit.
- There's a separate bathtub as well.
- Rooms face either east or west. My room faced east towards the Terminal 21 complex and the hotel and apartment there. Not great if you like having the blinds open.
- Guest services called my room when girls arrived to confirm if I was expecting a guest, and called my room again after the girl left to see if I was okay. At first I didn't like how I lost my anonymity, but later thought my safety was worth it.
- The lobby is on the 7th (or 8th?) floor by elevator, so from street level you're greeted by staff as well.
- Good variety of equipment, but only 1-2 of each.
- The gym is well equiped but feels crowded if there are 12 or more people. The gym gets a lot of guests in the morning.
- Salt water pool which seemed unheated. Large enough for both laps and casual playing.
- Not enough chairs on the pool deck. I think only 10-12. None of the chairs offered any shade.
- I saw the breakfast and lunch buffets but didn't try them. When in Thailand I try to have as much fresh seafood as I can. The Westin lunch buffet didn't have much seafood so I passed. Huge dessert selection though.
- The lobby level cafe/bar has an outdoor bar-style seating area which gives you a nice view of Asok BTS. The barstools aren't all that comfortable but it's an enjoyable view of people coming and going from the BTS.