Best Prices on Bangkok Hotels
>>Hotels Near Soi Cowboy > Hotels Near Soi Nana > Dawin Hotel > Majestic Suites > Tai-Pan Hotel > Boss Suites > Nana Hotel > S Sukhumvit Suites Hotel > Amari Boulevard Bangkok Hotel

>>Online Thailand Hotels  > Max Performer - Sex Pills for Men

Photo
- - - - -

Which one: iCheck inn Nana, Eleven Avenue Suites or Aspira Sukhumvit?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 joeyb

joeyb

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:41 PM

So these hotels are cheap, close to each other, and mostly seem similar.

Does anyone have any reasons to pick one over the others, or won't it really matter?

Edit: Or should I go for the slightly pricier Ambassador Hotel Bangkok, close by as well?

Edited by joeyb, 01 April 2019 - 07:43 PM.

#2 pokey69

pokey69

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 12:42 AM

I've stayed at iCheck  a few times & Aspira once or twice  (always the cheapest room available). I once got a room  at Aspira that was pretty terrible. It was like a cave (no windows, not enough lighting). Looked nothing like the pictures. iCheck rooms have always been decent. 

iCheck's wifi is HORRIBLE. They are using a single PW for all users and never change it.

You will have to walk past a 1-2 massage places with semi-aggressive Ladyboys to get to iCheck but not Aspira (it is at the beginning of the soi).

#3 joeyb

joeyb

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:55 PM

iCheck inn Nana sounds like the best then. Maybe I'll check it out in a few months.

Edited by joeyb, 02 April 2019 - 08:56 PM.

#4 joeyb

joeyb

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 04:06 PM

iCheck inn had decent wifi IMO, but holy shit, having to walk past those massage places and bars to get there... Never again.

What about the Ambassador Hotel?

#5 poland11238

poland11238

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:26 PM

I had the same wifi and aggressive ladyboy experience too at icheck inn and my room was tiny. It was all in good fun though. However the location is ideal as there are at least two BJ bars on the sub soi and chrome. Magic Table had a two for one Happy Hour special last time I was there. I didn't partake though I was only there for the drinks.

#6 joeyb

joeyb

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 06:14 PM

Yeah, Magic Table... I didn't realize that the girls were up there without underwear until one of them pointed it out to me, LOL.

#7 fabian68870

fabian68870

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 01:17 PM

Was 3 or 4 times a Aspira Suk. Never dissapointed.

Staff is kind and hotel is clean. Some rooms with big terrace if you are smoker.

Free coffee at all time and girlfriendly.

Location es very good, just 1 minute to BTS Nana and stree is animated all the night.

No noise due to that, at least I slept well....

#8 BigBucks

BigBucks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 10:37 PM

Hello.

Is icheck inn nana guest friendly? Will they let the women to your hotel door or do you have to get them in the lobby? Is there a joiner fee?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users