Jump to content

Support Our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly Dating | Spankys Agogo | Smooci : the Future of Escort Booking | Bangkok Hotels


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About mark271

  • Rank
  1. I get the following from the thai embassy in hull http://www.thaiconsul-uk.com/tourist-visa-single-tr.php Tourist Visa with SINGLE entry is valid for 3 months from date of issue and allows a single stay of up to 60 days. If exiting Thailand before the 60th day all remaining days of that entry are lost. It may be possible to extend the 60-day stay by a further 30 days by visiting a local Thai Immigration Office. The fee for the extension is THB1900.
  2. I need to apply for a tourist visa I want to stay in Thailand for 82 days. I was planning on applying for a single entry tourist visa for 60 days and then extending for the further 30 days. On the application form it is asking Duration of proposed stay should I put the 82 days as it is only a 60 day tourist visa. I will be making the application to Hull England Thanks
  • Create New...