Any good health clinic recommendation ?

Adrian7878

I am in my late 50s and planning to settle in Bangkok by end of 2019. Any good health clinic to recommend for check ups (not STD)?

Thanks.

I've been here for 9 years and have been going to Bumrungrad. Maybe a little expensive for some folks but how much is your health worth to yourself.  Had everything from the flu to surgery treated there. 

When  was there last September, I ran into a gentleman whi had flown in from Saudi Arabia, just to have testing done at Bumrungrad.  He said it was far superior and far cheaper than any care he could get in SA.  My local friend in BKK verified that as well, and said that you could go in 1 day and over a 3 day period get every test in the book at a great price.  I have not experienced it firsthand, but people who have rave about the Medical, and Dental Care in Thailand.

+1 Bumrungrand. If I need health check or have any problems, I always going to Bumrungrand. Professional and fast service. When I have small accident, I went and I got the best service. They have a chance for operation (and make more money) but choose another way healing me without operation. I am really appreciated that.

My local friend in BKK verified that as well, and said that you could go in 1 day and over a 3 day period get every test in the book at a great price. I have not experienced it firsthand, but people who have rave about the Medical, and Dental Care in Thailand.[/i]

Count me in amongst those - the yearly checkup at Bumrungrad checks pretty much everything, takes about a day, and you get the results the next day, and is inexpensive, professional and expedient.

Here's an experience I had at Bumrungrad- I fell and broke my wrist. It hurt like hell ! Went to see a surgeon at Bumrungrad. He took xrays and showed me what had to be done. It was a complicated fracture and surgery was needed. 

I have no insurance here in Thailand so I had to pay up front before I was admitted. The total bill for the complete surgery, one night in a private room, all medications and follow up care came out to be a little over $7,100.00 USD or around 250,000 THB. 

The next day during discharge they gave me money back ! Said the bill was less than what they estimated ! I could not believe it !