Dynasty Grande Hotel - is it guest friendly? see their reply

Dynasty Grande Hotel - is it guest friendly? see their reply: (I'm a bit confused and I don't like their answer) Any other recommended hotel instead? (I really like the location)

Greeting from Dynasty Grande.

The hotel allows 1 sharing person to register with you upon check-in as a registered guest without additional charge. Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.

If anytime there are 3 persons in the room (you and 2 guests) a 500 THB extra person fee will be charged for the 3rd person and on wards per person and each time even your guest will not stay overnight. (You can bring 1 guest time to time for free of charge.)

Unregistered guest must leave his/her identification card or passport for any security purpose of guest and the hotel at the reception. Unregistered guest must be at least 20 year old, otherwise we will not allow your guest to enter.

ok, I made it clear and it's only for the third guest:

Dear Sir,

You don't need to pay 500 THB each time but each time you can bring only 1 guest with you.

You can bring guests many as you like per day or per night depend on you but each time only 1 guest for 1 or 2 hour and change to another one there no problem.

But whenever you bring 2 guests in the same time the 2nd guest will be charge 500 THB.

So if you don't want to pay 500 THB just bring 1 guest each time.

And the important thing is do not forget to inform you guest to leave their ID card or passport at the reception desk for your own security.

Best regards,

So you solved your own problem.  Great job.  Having the girl surrender ID is a little bit of a hassle but its for your own good.  All the girls you meet will know if a certain hotel is "friendly" or not.  The 2 guests at a time is probably not enforced but intact in case you are making too much noise.  I have never had to pay anything extra for a guest or guests, but again, the girls will no the ropes of all hotels.  Relax and go to it. 

Edited by TobiasTexan
  • Upvote 1

Thank you so much :) I decided to book the Prachara Suties in front :) I liked the rooms more and it was cheaper. (I can still cancel though, but as I read Prachara Suties are solid as well)

Last time I stayed at Phacara Suites they had a strange rule of one girl in 24 hours. And it was as I understood a rule that they enforced, I think 700tbh if 24 hours rule was broken, pissed me of so I moved after 3 days, back to Dynasty where I usually stay when in Bangkok. Dynasty is far better in my opinion, you can bring as many girls you like during the day/night and as long you only have one at the time no problem, 500tbh each girl extra than the one you are allowed.

• Upvote 1

It looks like an awesome hotel, but the Prachara is more discrete as you don't need to pass by all the video bloggers in Stuble Inn and etc ?:)

Is Dystany Grande much better than Prachara Suites? or just their Dystany's Grande policy is better for girls?

Last time I stayed at Phacara Suites they had a strange rule of one girl in 24 hours. And it was as I understood a rule that they enforced, I think 700tbh if 24 hours rule was broken, pissed me of so I moved after 3 days, back to Dynasty where I usually stay when in Bangkok. Dynasty is far better in my opinion, you can bring as many girls you like during the day/night and as long you only have one at the time no problem, 500tbh each girl extra than the one you are allowed.

Is Dystany Grande much better than Prachara Suites in other terms? or just their Dystany's Grande policy is better for girls?

They are pretty much the same but I like Dynasty better. The girl issue is what tip my choice of hotel to Dynasty, location same, rooms pretty much the same, more option in Phachara, nicer pool but cold and much in shadow. And you get nice balcony rooms in both hotels.