Short cut from Hotels in Soi 2 to Soi 4

Hi guys,

What's a possible short cut from hotels in Soi 2 to Soi 4?

I have read somewhere there is one through the parking lot at Rajah Hotel and former Annie's.Massage. Is it still there and reasonably safe?

​I'm looking for a more discreet way and not going through the freelancers route. 

Every time I find out something new :)

Thanks!!

Edited by mbkk

Thanks guys. I heard the Majestic is under renovation to become DoubleTree and it's really not recommended to pick it now as of smell, noise, mess and bugs. Correct?

Icon seems like a great choice!

Edited by mbkk

Majestic Suites no but it hardly matters as it is so close to Nana literally everyone that stays there is bringing girls back! Oh and yes it’s a different hotel to Majestic Grande not as fancy 3 star I think

For Landmark I believe there is a ‘secret entrance’ (I read it on here) but again it doesn’t matter as it’s probably the easiest hotel to take girls back to. You could walk in with a bus load and no one would care :D

Edited by Rocky Rockstar

Don't know how the changeover in name of Majestic Grande will affect things, but previously Majestic Suites and Majestic Grande had the same owner. In fact, you were welcome to use the pool at the Grande if you were staying at Majestic Suites, which has no pool.

Majestic Suites is not too impressive. The room was okay, but I thought the bathtub was kind of high to get in and out of and the view from my window was a wall. However, the price is pretty low.

All these hotels have entrances through the lobby. You walk in, have the girl check in at the front desk, then take the elevator to your room.

Whether you bar fine out of one of the go-go's in Nana Plaza or meet a freelancer on the street or in one of the Soi 4 bars, I don't think discreet is the word I'd use to describe it. More like a carnival...