Landmark Hotel Advice Please

Hi guys,

Landmark Premium room costs about 115$ which is the most basic.

Now I really want the corner room to have a bit more space but the price jump to at least 158$ which I think is too much to invest. Is it worth the price?

What do you think? should I stay with Premium size, invest in Corner one or move to Sofitel? Icon Hotel is cool, but too average. I want something better :)

Thanks!

I've stayed in a corner room twice. Once I paid for it and once I was upgraded for no apparent reason. I have also stayed in a premium room twice.

The corner room gives you a bit more space that is filled with a couch, chair and a coffee table. If that's worth the extra money to you, then book it. I do prefer the corner room but I didn't use the couch or chair to do anything but set things on. When I look at it like that, it's really not worth the extra money.

I would also say that the regular premium room is nice but not spectacular. It's probably easily compared with a few hotels in the area.

The things that I like most about the Landmark it's location in reference to Nana Plaza and the no hassle policy with the girls.

The things that I like least about the hotel is that I wish it was on the opposite side of Sukhumvit and I wish there was a decent laundry place nearby.

Don't get me wrong, I love the place but nothing is perfect.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

I see. So actually without upgrading to corner room the room is kind of small a nice regular one and the main benefits are the location and being guest friendly one.

Edited by mbkk

Yes and it’s a nice 4.5 star hotel. Not sure why you’d want it on the other side of the road though surely having it the same side as Nana is if anything an advantage?

If you want 5 star & a bigger room at similar prices check out the Hyatt Regency which is just down the road (there’s a thread on it here as well). I’ve just booked for 3 nights at GBP100 a night and my ‘cheapest’ room is bigger than that of the Landmark.

If you want one of the biggest room going check out the Citrus Suites (4 star) on Soi 6 you can get a 60sqm Suite with separate lounge & kitchen for less than the cheapest room at the Landmark the girls I’ve taken back there have always been impressed!

Edited by Rocky Rockstar

I’ve been in both types of room. It’s nice, but wouldn’t pay for it. Maybe if I had the wife with me. The girls won’t care, they get to raid the same shampoos and moisturiser in either type.

• Upvote 1

Yes and it’s a nice 4.5 star hotel. Not sure why you’d want it on the other side of the road though surely having it the same side as Nana is if anything an advantage?

No real reason. I seem to spend most of my time, with the exception of visiting Nana Plaza and Soi 4, on the odd side of Sukhumvit. I hate crossing the road because I can be a lazy ass sometimes.

I do agree, that if you are visiting Nana, it is certainly an advantage.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

If you want 5 star & a bigger room at similar prices check out the Hyatt Regency which is just down the road (there’s a thread on it here as well). I’ve just booked for 3 nights at GBP100 a night and my ‘cheapest’ room is bigger than that of the Landmark.

If you want one of the biggest room going check out the Citrus Suites (4 star) on Soi 6 you can get a 60sqm Suite with separate lounge & kitchen for less than the cheapest room at the Landmark the girls I’ve taken back there have always been impressed!

Hi Rocky , Citrus looks cool , any problems bringing girls back at reception ?

I love the Landmark Corner rooms. Yes they are pricier and if you aren't in the room much then I agree it may not be worth it. 

However I have had so much fun with the girls on the couch - for me it really adds to the enjoyment to have another 'scene' besides the bed or bathroom. 

On top of that I enjoy the lounging around on the couch between bouts and having more space to eat if I order delivery or whatever.