From airport to nana plaza area : best option?

What is the best option to go to an hotel late at night from the Bangkok airport? and how much does it cost? (by easiest i mean not complicated and not to expenssive) how long do it take? i know there is sex taxi from bangkok to Pattaya , any option like this from airpoart to bangkok? (long enough and how much?)

If after midnight then you best option is a taxi.

Should cost you around the 350-400 baht range.

Other than that the best option I find earlier in the day night is the train and bts

taxi seem less complicated and its not expenssive.

If after midnight then you best option is a taxi.

Should cost you around the 350-400 baht range.

Other than that the best option I find earlier in the day night is the train and bts

Pretty much this.

Kodak, been to Thailand before, right?

taxi seem less complicated and its not expenssive.

taxi is less complicated, but depending what time, it can take 2hours. if the traffic is fine, it will take around 40min

Using sky train + bts , you know for sure you will be there in 45 min. add it will cost you less than 100 Thb

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

taxi is less complicated, but depending what time, it can take 2hours. if the traffic is fine, it will take around 40min

Using sky train + bts , you know for sure you will be there in 45 min. add it will cost you less than 100 Thb

Exactly why the train is my preferred option during the day.

• Upvote 1

ok, train for daytime and taxi if its not in high trafic time. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yes i always catch the train if I can & make sure my hotel is within walking distance of Nana or Asoke BTS

Am the same, train is brilliant.  Then get a taxi from Makkasan station if I'm staying on Suk

ok, train for daytime and taxi if its not in high traffic time. 

The airport link train stops service at 24:00/12 midnight. But the skytrain you need to connect with stops a little earlier. So if you can get on the Airport Link by 23:00, you should be fine. But any later, take a taxi. I don't think the traffic that late from the airport is that bad.