From airport to nana plaza area : best option?

Metered taxi at the airport best option. Should cost no more than 400 baht. The train and BTS is good, but not that much cheaper and if crowded quite a hassle to bring your luggage with you. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't the train a fraction of the price of a taxi?  I don't like taxis and have to argue with them to turn the meter on.

Yes.  Airport train from BKK to Phaya Thai is 45baht.

Then the BTS from Phaya Thai to Nana is 33baht.

So just 78baht.

Easy ride, clean and relaxed. I prefer it over the taxi.

(Now, if you are looking to spend 3000baht on a ST girl from Billboard, then the savings might not be that meaningful or relevant, but it is an extra 300baht or so in your pocket and it is less stress and concern, so each to their own.)

You do then have to walk from Nana to your hotel, so depending how far away your hotel is, it can be quite a walk.  But if you are in Majestic Suites (which seems to be reasonably popular on here) it is just a 2 minute walk away.

Edited by MidniteM

• 2 weeks later...

What is the best option to go to an hotel late at night from the Bangkok airport? and how much does it cost? (by easiest i mean not complicated and not to expenssive) how long do it take? i know there is sex taxi from bangkok to Pattaya , any option like this from airpoart to bangkok? (long enough and how much?)

Just noticed: you might wanna check/clarify: you mean Suvarnabhumi (BKK) or Don Mueang Airport (DMK)?

Tom Tit  :blink:

I flew in and cleared immigration about 0100 and it was easiest to take one of the meter taxis that have parking spots just outside the airport. You get a ticket from a machine and it has a number for the slot your taxi is parked.

Be sure that they turn on the meter and don't try to quote your a price for the trip.

I've never been scammed by a taxi from the airport, I think they have licenses checked and extra scrutiny required to do pick ups there.

And it's my understanding the airport link rail doesn't run all night. I might be wrong. I know last time in town (3 years ago, and ever other time before that) BTS and MRT was closed at (or before) midnight.  

Rail link is closed at midnight.

Quickest and cheapest, rather than wait for taxi rank I often just go to departures and take one of the taxi's dropping off.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk