November 2019

On 9/13/2019 at 7:50 AM, Wilson5206 said:

Posting the Line QR code for November, so far already got 8 people in it.  Please join and make a note of your travel dates if you would like.  It’s shared with people heading to Pattaya and back!

This is the Pattaya Addicts line group, I signed up some time back but did not know it was for Bangkok too.  I don't think I've seen anything related to Bangkok there.

On 9/9/2019 at 5:23 PM, Rocky Rockstar said:

If my November Asia work trip goes to plan I’ll get a couple of nights in BKK 10th & 11th in between my visits to Hong Kong & Singapore 

This is confirmed. Staying at Landmark but don’t arrive till late on Sunday night (touchdown 10:15pm at DM) and have to fly out Tuesday pm so will be a short sharp to the point trip!

I will be in Bangkok from 11/29 - 12/2. Normally I go to Pattaya, but this time will stay in BKK. Looking for a wingman, I like hopping gogo bars and maybe a visit to the Pimp too. 

I will be in BKK from 11/29 to 12/3. First timer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 1:39 PM, h.harris135 said:

I will be in Bangkok from 11/29 - 12/2. Normally I go to Pattaya, but this time will stay in BKK. Looking for a wingman, I like hopping gogo bars and maybe a visit to the Pimp too. 

Sorry but I've changed my plan to be in Pattaya this period instead of Bangkok. So if you are in Pattaya this time, give me a shout.