Jump to content

TM30 form (Visa Extension)

Recommended Posts

Hello fellows,


Starting from this week or maybe from last, not sure about this, it is required to have TM30 form to get visa Extension in Bangkok. (Same practice as implemented in Pattaya a year ago). TM30 form is a notification from from an owner (condo or house) where foreigner is staying. Normally this a house owner needs to do but none did and you can stuck in getting extension because of this. Now there is a small fine 800 THB and you can get an extension. Hope information is helpful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, you need.
Frankly speaking TM30 need  to be by landlord of house or condo,but most the time this duty is relay on us. List of a documents - copy of a contract,copy of landlord ID,filled TM30.+ if you are late 800 THB.
There is an application to simply TM30 process. Ask you landlord download and sign up in app. With in 1 month landlord will have a password and can send TM30 form via INTERNET.
TM30 App

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...