Best 3 Hotels Around Nana 1500bht~3000bht

I know this topic has been discussed many times in details, but I feel that it would be of great help if we can highlight top 3 hotels around Nana area which suits mission bkk for anyone who is planning to come here for self enlightenment. This will enable them to reduce the radius of hotel search to get the best one using the knowledge and experience of other veterans here.

😎

• 2 years later...
On 9/15/2019 at 8:00 AM, Rock@BKK said:

I have good experiences at Majestic suits, Majestic Grande and Ibis.

1. Majestic Grande

2. MAJESTIC SUITS

3. Ibis

I'm pretty sure Majestic Grande turned itself into Double Tree Hilton Ploenchit.

And it's been over 10 years now, but I remember the elevators were slow, not enough cars for the traffic.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think there is a definitive answer to this as we all have our differant requirements. Over the years I have stayed at a diverse range of hotels on both sides of lower Sukhumvit road. I have not found one yet that suits my lifestyle. The closest that i found was Dynasty Grande. Even this place had some negatives in that the lower level staff had failings in customer service. When this hotel closed for covid i tried the new one on soi 4/6 corner, Once was enough. Since then, depending who I travel with, I have tried Ibis further up soi 4, cheap but very average, and Adelphi in soi 8, great rooms and service but they play games on room rates My next visit I intend to try Stables lodge in soi 8. I again say that my life style is not the same as everybody else. i have mobility issues in that I cannot walk long distances, and I nowdays  tend to restrict may visitations to the Nana Plaza area. For transport, I simply grab the nearest taxi, flick the driver 100 baht. and off we go with a happy driver. For returning, stop a taxi outside Nana Plaza, Flick the driver a 100 baht and off we go with no hassles. So what it comes down to is pick a hotel that you think suits your needs, from this forum or Google, and try it. If it is not suitable then try another on until you are happy

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/22/2022 at 2:18 PM, pgstc776 said:

Majestic Suites is PERFECTLY located, but it's sort of a dump.  I stayed for trips in 2016-2019, but by 2019 the place was showing some serious signs of neglect, including bugs etc.  It's a shame; the staff and location are top notch. 

Wow , dump? that's not good, but that was in 2019, did they get better or still the same? 

On 7/22/2022 at 10:18 PM, pgstc776 said:

Majestic Suites is PERFECTLY located, but it's sort of a dump.  I stayed for trips in 2016-2019, but by 2019 the place was showing some serious signs of neglect, including bugs etc.  It's a shame; the staff and location are top notch. 

I stayed in Majestic Suites in December 2021. I would not call it a dump but you get what you pay for. It is at the bottom end of the market, same price range as Nana hotel. For me the key selling points were location, literally round the corner from Nana, and price.  The hotel was basic, clean and if I was sharing with any bugs they were very discreet as our paths never crossed.  The staff were friendly and helpful and security took guest ID’s. The breakfast was menu rather than buffet with about half a dozen choices and, for me, a disappointment as I like a big breakfast, Photos are from that visit,

IMG_3453.JPG

IMG_3452.JPG

IMG_3450.JPG

IMG_3442.JPG

IMG_3444.JPG

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wagonner said:

The staff were friendly and helpful and security took guest ID’s.

Thanks for this, I will use TF and get girls to come to the hotel.

I guess I will need to meet them downstairs to get her ID checked, the bring her to my room.

Hello, going to approach this a little differently and give 2.

I used the PB hotel near Nana on Sukhumvit Soi 3 down near the khlong for about 2 years from 2008 -2010 for short time with a regular squeeze.  Clean with large dated rooms for 600 bt ST.  Daily rate was 1000 but I never slept there overnight.  

Second recomendation is Landmark Hotel only because of it's great location and the outstanding Greenhouse restaurant with booths.  Never stayed at the hotel, but ate at the Greenhouse restaurant many times.  A quick check on the Landmark website shows 4000 bt and up for a room.

• 6 months later...