Bless Residence - Soi 33

This is a quick hotel review from my last trip to Thailand that people might find helpful.

Bless residence sits on a side street off Soi 33, and is a 5-10 min walk to Phrom Phong BTS station. In the immediate area there are a few restaurants and quite a few massage shops, i hear that there is also a BJ bar that has opened as well since my last trip though I cannot confirm this. As the hotel is not on the main Soi its nice and quiet at night for those that don't like their sleep disturbed and of course is girl friendly.

Room/Price

I stayed in the deluxe one bedroom suite, at the time when the pound was less shit the room cost £33 per night. The room is large and well lit, and the beds are comfortable. there was a shower and bath tub and the bedroom has a divider that you can close to separate it from the lounge. The room was always very clean.

Service

Staff were very accommodating, no issues.

Amenities

Rooftop pool, though due to the location no real view. I did not use the gym facilities of food during my stay so I cannot comment.

Final thoughts

I really like this hotel, the location is good as it is central without being right in the thick of it which I prefer. But you can also roll out of bed for a side order off pussy and its only round the corner. Price wise the room was excellent value for the price I paid,  very large and comfortable. The room photo's on trip adviser is accurate and will give you a good indication of what you are going to get. 

20170303_132933.jpg

20170303_132943.jpg

20170303_132959.jpg

room.jpg