Hotel recommendation

Need a hotel recommendation for my second trip to Bangkok . Stayed in the Landmark on my first trip and it ticked all my boxes. It's girl friendly has a very good gym attached and it's close to the action.  It also has some nice restaurants. I'm tempted to stay again but I'd like a bigger room possibly even a suite . It doesn't need to necessarily need to be near nana or Soi Cowboy but gym is important and obviously it needs to be girl friendly.  I like the look of jasmine city hotel.  It's suite rooms look very reasonable plus it's near thermae.  However whilst it has a gym . I'm not sure how good it is. I need a decent gym 

depends on what you mean by decent gym (dumbbells to a certain weight, many machines, etc)

the Sofitel Sukhumvit has a fairy decent gym and is a great hotel (almost above Thermae)

Mercure Sukhumvit (soi 11) is also a great spot with an OK gym (db up to 24 KG I think and a few machines)

If you do find a hotel with a good gym, please report back.

• 2 weeks later...

I m going several time per year bkk (75 nights last year..[emoji13]), and i stay in Pullman Asoke.
Guest friendly, good service, they have junior suite, but exécutive room are nice too...and give access to lounge.
the gym is nice, treadmill, Elliptical, ...free weights.
only negative point, the pool is small and cold, but i do not use it

Envoyé de mon SM-N960F en utilisant Tapatalk