heretolook

Questions about dentists

I realize that this isn't the usual discussion topic but It got into my head today... 

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I might get my teeth cleaned and whitened in BKK and what the current costs are?

Thanks in advance!

I cleaned my teeth inside Tesco Lotus two weeks ago. The price varies from 500-1500B depending on the condition of your teeth.

I've used Bangkok Smile three times to get my teeth cleaned over the years. They have several locations and a price list on theit website.

No complaints, will use then again next month.

Recommend Bangkok Smile. They reply to emails in a timely manner when scheduling. Prices are on their website. If you are from the US though, Tijuana is cheaper. If you're an ex-pat in Thailand, Bangkok Smile is a good choice as well as Dentist Beach at Central Festival in Pattaya.

Thanks everyone!  I’ll be in SoCal around thanksgiving, maybe I’ll explore the TJ option. 

Will Bangkok Smile do a general checkup on the teeth as well? I couldn't find any prices for that on their site.

I'm thinking about getting a checkup, a thorough cleaning, and try home whitening.

Does anyone know if I need to go back again for a followup after I've gotten my home whitening kit?

Will Bangkok Smile do a general checkup on the teeth as well? I couldn't find any prices for that on their site.
I'm thinking about getting a checkup, a thorough cleaning, and try home whitening.
Does anyone know if I need to go back again for a followup after I've gotten my home whitening kit?
You can book an appointment for consultation with a doctor prior or after your cleaning and its free.
I was at their sukhumvit soi 5 branch earlier and had to schedule mine as they couldn't do a walk in cleaning that I wanted so I schedule an appointment for cleaning following up with a consultation with the doctor for a potential implant

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I use Asavanant. Just off Thong Lo BTS. A bit more expensive that some, but very good and reasonable by US standards.

http://www.asavanant.com/

I will recommend Bangkok International Dental Center at Ratchada. Do my annual cleaning their as well done several filling. Everything is up to EU standarts. Price for cleaning was 1900 THB.  Can check more info Online

• Like 1