Questions about dentists

heretolook

I realize that this isn't the usual discussion topic but It got into my head today... 

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I might get my teeth cleaned and whitened in BKK and what the current costs are?

Thanks in advance!

Recommend Bangkok Smile. They reply to emails in a timely manner when scheduling. Prices are on their website. If you are from the US though, Tijuana is cheaper. If you're an ex-pat in Thailand, Bangkok Smile is a good choice as well as Dentist Beach at Central Festival in Pattaya.

• 2 months later...

Will Bangkok Smile do a general checkup on the teeth as well? I couldn't find any prices for that on their site.

I'm thinking about getting a checkup, a thorough cleaning, and try home whitening.

Does anyone know if I need to go back again for a followup after I've gotten my home whitening kit?

Will Bangkok Smile do a general checkup on the teeth as well? I couldn't find any prices for that on their site.
I'm thinking about getting a checkup, a thorough cleaning, and try home whitening.
Does anyone know if I need to go back again for a followup after I've gotten my home whitening kit?
You can book an appointment for consultation with a doctor prior or after your cleaning and its free.
I was at their sukhumvit soi 5 branch earlier and had to schedule mine as they couldn't do a walk in cleaning that I wanted so I schedule an appointment for cleaning following up with a consultation with the doctor for a potential implant

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
On 1/12/2020 at 3:16 AM, joeyb said:

Just email them. They are very prompt at responding within 1 day (depending on time difference). Whoever does their correspondence will reply in english.