JANUARY 2020

Hi all, 

I will be at Bangkok in Jan 2020 (11th - 17th) to finalise the divorce papers with the current thai wife and I will be heading to Pattaya afterwards if anyone is around these days and want to catch up for a beer or two to celebrate the regained freedom 😋 drop me a line. 

Cheers

Paparas

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ll be arriving for my annual visit on January 30. Staying for 7 nights. Always up for a beer or two, so feel free to give me a shout if anyone wants to meet up - @Donny_Boy if you need someone to show you a few bars for your first visit, just let me know. First beers are on me! 

I’m staying on Soi 4, and can be found hopping from bar to bar most afternoons and evenings. My general timetable...

12-2pm - hopping from bar to bar

2-4pm - walking from bar to bar 

4-6pm - swaying from bar to bar*

6-8pm - staggering from bar to bar*

8pm onwards - crawling on hands and knees from bar to bar 

*may be spotted with middle-aged MILF bar girl who is way past her best but still knows how to have a good time 🙂 

I’ll be arriving for my annual visit on January 30. Staying for 7 nights. Always up for a beer or two, so feel free to give me a shout if anyone wants to meet up - [mention=26548]Donny_Boy[/mention] if you need someone to show you a few bars for your first visit, just let me know. First beers are on me! 
I’m staying on Soi 4, and can be found hopping from bar to bar most afternoons and evenings. My general timetable...
12-2pm - hopping from bar to bar
2-4pm - walking from bar to bar 
4-6pm - swaying from bar to bar*
6-8pm - staggering from bar to bar*
8pm onwards - crawling on hands and knees from bar to bar 

*may be spotted with middle-aged MILF bar girl who is way past her best but still knows how to have a good time [emoji846] 

Sounds like fun you have line or how do I reach you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk