What do you do during your first 6 hours in Bangkok?

Just starting some conversation here. What do you usually do during your first 6 hours after landing in Bangkok?

Me:

- Exchange cash in the BKK airport basement. Primarily for the convenience of doing it now rather than in the city.

- Airport Rail Link into the city. I enjoy the views from the skytrain and it's a nice acclimatization to vacation mode.

- Check in to the hotel. Coming from North America, I would've been traveling for ~24 hours. Shower, groom and all that. Admittedly this uses a lot of time. My upcoming trip I may just drop everything in the room and head out immediately.

- Usually lunch next and usually at Terminal 21. Upcoming trip I'll be staying in the Chit Lom area so not sure what I'll do for lunch.

- First fuck is usually a bj bar or massage. After ~24 hours on planes and layovers my body needs the pampering. On one trip I did an outcall first but had difficulty performing due to jetlag and physical tiredness.

• Upvote 1

I'll arrive around 9am on saturday. Got some Bath with me, but guess I will fill up with some more on the airport. Taking the train to Nana. Hotel room won't be available until 2 PM. So get a haircut, maybe a good massage and a few beers. A power nap when I get the room. And later on the fun begins!

• Upvote 1

I used to check in at Hotel, shower and head out for a BJ and a beer followed by a lot more beer.... ahhh the good old days.

And last few hours on leaving do it in reverse- check out go have a few drinks then get a BJ and back to hotel to pick up bag and head to airport.

Lately I’ve become boring and check in then wait for my regular girl to show up and then go eat and relax until the evening when it would be sexy time and sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Living in South Florida I have my choice of flying trans Pacific and arriving around 9pm or flying the Euro route and arriving in the morning. There are positives and negatives about both routes although they have similar durations and costs.

If I arrive in BKK in the AM I take a taxi to my hotel, check in, and RELAX. Hang out by the pool, change money, and have a nice lunch. On morning arrivals I usually make plans to rendezvous with one of my favorite girls for dinner and a Tequila party in my hotel room. That means I kick back the whole day and take it real easy unless I can't control the urge and go to a oily in the afternoon.

If I arrive in BKK around 9pm I take a taxi to my hotel, check in, clean up, change clothes, and hit the Go Go's and nightclubs. I make plans to see one of my favorite girls on the following night.

If my arrival in BKK is from some other Asian city like Jakarta or Manila, then my arrival is no big deal because it is a 3 hour flight or less. I always choose an InterAsian flight that arrives in BKK the afternoon, so I head to my hotel, relax, and go out looking for girls later like it's just another ordinary night in the big Mango.

• 1 month later...

This is a question that usually depends on the travel time and the arrival time, if you follow the logic.  For me, traveling from the states takes 24 hours of travel time where it's difficult to get restful sleep, so usually by the time I arrive I'm tired but excited. 

I remember distinctly arriving the first time ever in BKK and going to Soi Cowboy straight away and getting drinks and a girl back to my room.  While she was getting ready in the bathroom I passed out.  That was embarrassing.  Luckily she was cool about it ... at least I like to think so as nothing was stolen.  🙂

I have since learned my lesson and since my flights usually arrive around 10pm usually I still go barhopping right away but be extremely mindful of my state of sleepiness and inebriation -- try to get some sleep before I arrive on the plane. 

Don't want to waste any nights!

Plan is always to fuck ASAP.  Sometimes the plan is quite detailed, including venues, strategies, ect.  Usually the plan is to go to my favorite bj bar (7-heaven) to solve all sexual frustration immediately and address the rest of my stay with a clear mind.

The reality is usually eating some real food after 24 hours of disgusting airplane food, taking a long nap, and waking up at a weird time 😶

• Like 1

Honestly, I generally try to avoid Bangkok as much as possible. 🙂 Next week I'll be arriving in Bangkok in the early afternoon on a domestic flight and then flying to the western US on the following afternoon. On the way back from the US next month, I'll fly into BKK in the morning, and fly out on a domestic flight a few hours later.

So, the first six hours this time will be sort of a new experience. I'll fly in, catch a pre-ordered taxi to the pre-booked hotel on Sukhumvit. My plan is to get a coffee somewhere near by the hotel, and then walk to one of the two Hwang Jae barbershops and spend 90 minutes there. Following that I have a business appointment which is the biggest reason for spending the night in Bangkok, and then finding somewhere good for dinner. Follow that up with a foot massage at some shop near the hotel, and that should fill up the first six hours. 🙂

I'd normally look for Mexican food if I were spending any time in Bangkok, but since I'll be on my way back to the west coast of the US, that Bangkok staple experience seems totally unnecessary. 555

2 minutes ago, Rocky Rockstar said:

If you don’t like Bangkok what are you doing on these boards 😄 

Fair question. Even though I'd prefer to not be in Bangkok for any extended length of time, living in Thailand, sometimes I don't have the choice. So it helps to know as much as possible, to make the best of a necessary situation. Case in point, my next overnight in Bangkok is mostly because of an appointment with a shop that only has a location in Bangkok. With no other location, the only other choice would be not making the appointment, and I'd rather not do that.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

If this include arrival and rest then I'll be resting. Maybe play some online slots, idk. Then spend the next three hours scouting for the floating market. Preferrably the one on the big canal. I forgot what it's called but they said it is connected to China.