Are there hotels that are not guest friendly

I always divide my stay at bangkok by booking two different hotels: One near to NEP : second near Cowboy ! Well it works for me. In the morning to afternoon time, I checkout and checkin to kill time as there is generally not much to do in that time and it is very convenient as most hotels offer drop to the nearby places through tuk tuk which is also a fun.

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, kevker said:

Rocky, sorry to ask again, your recommendations have been spot on. Citrus suites looks really good. I'm assuming from the map that its a couple fo minutes walk to NEP. ABout 20 mins to Cowboy? if I was to pick up a "guest" at cowboys for ST, would she be a bit put off by the trek back to the hotel, considering the traffic in the area is a nightmare

Yeah a few mins walk to NP and you pass a couple of nice bars on the way. Previously I’ve just got a tuk tuk back from SC yes can be a rip off 150B or whatever but no girl has complained thus far.

• Like 1

Just wanted to say thankyou to everyone for answering, trip all booked for 10th Oct, flight was £550 with Thai, five days in nana  at Cirtus Suites and 5 days in cowboy at Citadines. now I have to wait 8 bloody months

Great...its almost 9 months in advance.

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

OP mentioned doing laundry. There's plenty of places that do laundry for you, some even charging by weight. Most will have your stuff ready by 5:00 PM the next day. I drop my stuff off at a beauty salon down aways on the right side of Soi 4

• 10 months later...