Hotels with big fuck mirrors by bed?

Well, you need something to get all that shit out if your gonna be busy so it's nice to see that they specifically cater to our needs 😉

Let me know how the hotel (and the entertainment) was! This hotel is on my short list for my trip in May so I would love to know your opinion of the rooms and the general services.

Be sure, if you want a balcony, to let them know in advance because according to the website it's only available in selected rooms.

19 hours ago, Mrmojo said:

Well, you need something to get all that shit out if your gonna be busy so it's nice to see that they specifically cater to our needs 😉

Let me know how the hotel (and the entertainment) was! This hotel is on my short list for my trip in May so I would love to know your opinion of the rooms and the general services.

Be sure, if you want a balcony, to let them know in advance because according to the website it's only available in selected rooms.

I'm here now. It's ok. Room is big. The mirrors are huge. My room does have a balcony, but you're not allowed to smoke on it, so no point really. There are also two huge AC units on the balcony, so it's not really a balcony. I'm on the 15th floor and the WiFi isn't great. up here. Pool is under construction, but you can use the pool at Grand Sukhumvit across the street. Overall, if it wasn't for the mirrors I wouldn't stay here. My two go-to hotels in Bangkok are Alt Hotel Nana and the new The Quarter hotel PhromPhong. Alt Hotel Nana is excellent if you get the superior room. Can smoke on the balcony, big room, looks modern and new, has small gym, small pool, and best of all it's two separate buildings so you don't have to walk past the front desk when your bringing girls back. It's usually only $35 - $45 per night. Downside is it's further down the road away from Nana Plaza so an extra 7 - 10 minute walk. The pool is also hidden from sunlight most of the time, but that's ok. I fucked in the pool at 3am once and no one stopped me haha. 

The Quarter hotel PhromPhong is only like 1 month old. It's a UHG hotel just like Alt Hotel Nana. Great hotel about 13 min walk from Soi Cowboy. Downside is no smoking allowed, even on balcony. It's only like $35 - $45 per night. I've stayed in Bangkok for a total of about 7 months now and these two hotels are by far the best value in my opinion. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, johnrig said:

I'm here now. It's ok. Room is big. The mirrors are huge. My room does have a balcony, but you're not allowed to smoke on it, so no point really. There are also two huge AC units on the balcony, so it's not really a balcony. I'm on the 15th floor and the WiFi isn't great. up here. Pool is under construction, but you can use the pool at Grand Sukhumvit across the street. Overall, if it wasn't for the mirrors I wouldn't stay here. My two go-to hotels in Bangkok are Alt Hotel Nana and the new The Quarter hotel PhromPhong. Alt Hotel Nana is excellent if you get the superior room. Can smoke on the balcony, big room, looks modern and new, has small gym, small pool, and best of all it's two separate buildings so you don't have to walk past the front desk when your bringing girls back. It's usually only $35 - $45 per night. Downside is it's further down the road away from Nana Plaza so an extra 7 - 10 minute walk. The pool is also hidden from sunlight most of the time, but that's ok. I fucked in the pool at 3am once and no one stopped me haha. 

The Quarter hotel PhromPhong is only like 1 month old. It's a UHG hotel just like Alt Hotel Nana. Great hotel about 13 min walk from Soi Cowboy. Downside is no smoking allowed, even on balcony. It's only like $35 - $45 per night. I've stayed in Bangkok for a total of about 7 months now and these two hotels are by far the best value in my opinion. 

I'm a smoker too so a balcony is a must for me. Phachara is off my list then. Thanks for the feedback!

Looked at your recommend hotels and Alt Nana looks great but the I like to be in the middle of the action. I think I will be back at my go to hotel, Shama Sukhumvit. It's more expensive ($69 per night) but the room is big with a full kitchen setup, services is great and has a balcony to smoke on. Stayed here in the past and the hotel is girl-friendly.

Cons are that it is more expensive then comparable hotels and for some weird reason it's more of a family oriented hotel despite it's location. A lot of middle eastern families stay there which baffled me the last time I stayed there seeing as the location is so close to all the action.

Enjoy the mirrors and let us know how much this enhancement your experience with the honeys!

I booked my next 5 nights at Lohas Residences Sukhumvit. Looks to have a relatively big mirror by the bed. Closer to the action than Alt Nana. Only $42 per night for 4.5 star. Has a kitchen and laundry and all that. We'll see how that one goes. The no smoking thing on the balcony is really fucking stupid. I usually do it anyway and no one catches me. Just look around for cameras first. 

• Like 1

Oh yah, BTW, brought my vape this year. No one said shit. The more often I come here the more relaxed I get with rules I guess. For example, the other night the door guy at Crazy House wanted 500 baht cover. I laughed and walked past him inside. 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 1:22 PM, johnrig said:

I booked my next 5 nights at Lohas Residences Sukhumvit. Looks to have a relatively big mirror by the bed. Closer to the action than Alt Nana. Only $42 per night for 4.5 star. Has a kitchen and laundry and all that. We'll see how that one goes. The no smoking thing on the balcony is really fucking stupid. I usually do it anyway and no one catches me. Just look around for cameras first. 

Also looks very nice. Location is quite good too. It's on the list! Is there a no smoker policy too? Or was that remark still based on Phachara?

On 2/18/2020 at 1:30 PM, johnrig said:

Oh yah, BTW, brought my vape this year. No one said shit. The more often I come here the more relaxed I get with rules I guess. For example, the other night the door guy at Crazy House wanted 500 baht cover. I laughed and walked past him inside. 

Vaping is not for me. Just is missing something I don't know. I would be to scared just to ignore the door guy if that was me and would have just payed the guy. Especially if I'm solo hunting...

Let me know how Lohas turns out. Read some mixed reviews on TripAdvisor so I'm really curious.

So Lohas might be my new favorite hotel in the area. It's more like a condo than a hotel. Big room. Fuck mirror by bed. Big bathroom. Kitchen. Laundry machine. Toilet even has one of those water squirt things too to clean your asshole which is always a bit of fun haha. There is also a sort of hidden path that you don't see on Google Maps so the walk up to Nana Plaza isn't actually far at all. $42/night with free breakfast... Great deal to me. Only downside I guess is that the room isn't very modern looking. Furniture semi oldish dark brown, but it's really not that bad looking. 

On 2/23/2020 at 7:00 AM, johnrig said:

So Lohas might be my new favorite hotel in the area. It's more like a condo than a hotel. Big room. Fuck mirror by bed. Big bathroom. Kitchen. Laundry machine. Toilet even has one of those water squirt things too to clean your asshole which is always a bit of fun haha. There is also a sort of hidden path that you don't see on Google Maps so the walk up to Nana Plaza isn't actually far at all. $42/night with free breakfast... Great deal to me. Only downside I guess is that the room isn't very modern looking. Furniture semi oldish dark brown, but it's really not that bad looking. 

Lohas looks great. Was looking at the One bedroom balcony suite there. The hidden path to Soi 4 is really nice to know. I liked this about the Shama hotel. Easy acces to both Soi 4 and 2 directly from the hotel. I'm guessing they are girl-friendly so this looks like a great option!

Thanks for the recommendation.

How are people reacting too the Corona virus btw? Are there any significant changes or behaviors? 

19 hours ago, Mrmojo said:

Lohas looks great. Was looking at the One bedroom balcony suite there. The hidden path to Soi 4 is really nice to know. I liked this about the Shama hotel. Easy acces to both Soi 4 and 2 directly from the hotel. I'm guessing they are girl-friendly so this looks like a great option!

Thanks for the recommendation.

How are people reacting too the Corona virus btw? Are there any significant changes or behaviors? 

Yah it's girl friendly. I just skip the front desk most of the time, but I did go once and it was fine. I'm not worried about the girls from gogos pulling anything. Not even freelancers. I never have issues in Thailand. Philippines yes. 

Some of the girls are worried about corona I guess, but doesn't seem to affect anything around Nana. I'm down here in Pattaya for 7 days now and there is a HUGE difference here. None of the beach chairs or umbrellas are set up on the beach and hardly anyone walking around. I'm guessing the bars will be packed anyway though.

Latest I heard is CDC thinks about 70% of the population will eventually have corona. It will become another useless virus chilling in our bodies like mono or something. If you're banging prostitutes, corona is the last thing you have to worry about lol.