Where do you monger in Bangkok?

Where do you normally monger in Bangkok?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you usually monger? (multiple answers ok, identity hidden)

• Soi Cowboy
    • Nana Plaza
    • Patpong
    • Massage
    • Soapy Bars
    • BJ Bars
    • Tinder
    • Thai Friendly
    • Clubs (Thermae, etc)
    • Other (please explain)

Nana is my go to and has been for many many years.   I gave up on Cowboy as a tourist hotspot venue years ago.  In the 90s I only knew about Patpong and had many good times there...it’s changed.

other than that.....sipping a beer of an afternoon watching the world go past in a beer bar on Soi 4 and there are many cuties to be found down Soi 4 in massage shops eager for take out as you wander home late at night.

• Like 2

After being here for so long, I rarely go to the gogo's now. They're fun, but do find there's so many better options for the money. I do seem to spend too much and after a few drinks I'm a sucker for lady drinks, especially in the hands on place. It's now an occasional treat.

Beer bars have never been my thing, I'm always happy to have a chat with someone, but again after being here so long its the same conversation each time. After a health scare I try not to drink too much now too, so when I do go out for a few drinks prefer to do it with friends rather than bar girls.

I use massage places the most as they're easy, fun and good value. There's so much choice I pick the style of place depending on my mood. It's easy to walk down places like 24 or 24/1 and see a large selection of girls before deciding on where to go into or now being able to check the girl available on Line before even venturing out.  If I want a cute young spinner I'll head towards certain places, PSE then others, a Nuru session with a busty Thai there's a few options now or if I'm wanting a 2 hour tease and denial session then I have my go to girl too. There's somewhere to suit every mood/ perversion I'm feeling that day.

I'm a big fan of Kapoo Clubs too. The girls are often stunning and very different to bar girls. I do like the enthusiasm many have with being with a farang for the first time, so often like to head out to random suburban kapoos to try them out. Many seem like they may not ever want to date a farang or go home with one from a club, but like to have tried us out in the privacy of a Kapoo club 😁

The ease of a quick BJ in a BJ Bar is great too. I found many went downhill a lot a few years back and only had old, larger ladies, but the new places like 7 Heaven and Bit Style have some cute younger girls and I'm happy to pay a little more for a nicer room and a cuter girl.

One of the best things about BK is how there's an option for everyone 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

"Soapy Bars" means soapie massage? Then that's a yes.

But can't say I have a greater interest in anything but the gogos. Really prefer to see the girls in motion.

"Other" I chose because I have enough Thai to navigate the Thai-language sideline girls websites and make arrangements.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stoneloz said:

After being here for so long, I rarely go to the gogo's now. They're fun, but do find there's so many better options for the money. I do seem to spend too much and after a few drinks I'm a sucker for lady drinks, especially in the hands on place. It's now an occasional treat.

Beer bars have never been my thing, I'm always happy to have a chat with someone, but again after being here so long its the same conversation each time. After a health scare I try not to drink too much now too, so when I do go out for a few drinks prefer to do it with friends rather than bar girls.

I use massage places the most as they're easy, fun and good value. There's so much choice I pick the style of place depending on my mood. It's easy to walk down places like 24 or 24/1 and see a large selection of girls before deciding on where to go into or now being able to check the girl available on Line before even venturing out.  If I want a cute young spinner I'll head towards certain places, PSE then others, a Nuru session with a busty Thai there's a few options now or if I'm wanting a 2 hour tease and denial session then I have my go to girl too. There's somewhere to suit every mood/ perversion I'm feeling that day.

I'm a big fan of Kapoo Clubs too. The girls are often stunning and very different to bar girls. I do like the enthusiasm many have with being with a farang for the first time, so often like to head out to random suburban kapoos to try them out. Many seem like they may not ever want to date a farang or go home with one from a club, but like to have tried us out in the privacy of a Kapoo club 😁

The ease of a quick BJ in a BJ Bar is great too. I found many went downhill a lot a few years back and only had old, larger ladies, but the new places like 7 Heaven and Bit Style have some cute younger girls and I'm happy to pay a little more for a nicer room and a cuter girl.

One of the best things about BK is how there's an option for everyone 

I have been coming to Thailand since 2012 and this is the first time I have heard of a Kapoo Club by name.  I have heard of this arrangement but never knew how to refer it.

Thanks for your contribution. 

I will be 90% expat in 2021 and will add this to my mix of fun.

Usually when I’m in BKK it’s only for a few nights so I tend to stick to the GoGos & beer bars. Nana Plaza & Soi 4 beer bars are my preference but will always visit SC once to see what’s going down. Patpong is rare as it’s a pain in the arse to get to as I always stay near Nana.

I can see the attraction of MPs & soapies but tend not to bother. If I was around for a week or two then yes but not when it’s 2/3/4 nights. For the same reason I don’t bother with tinder or TF and Thermae I tend to leave as I’m farang.

Do enjoy BJ bars & like to make Tikk @ Kasalong my last visit before the flight home!

• Like 2

On 8/18/2020 at 10:27 AM, stoneloz said:

I'm a big fan of Kapoo Clubs too.

Thanks for that. I'd never head the name before and I've been here some time. I googled it. Sound interesting, full of hot university girls apparently, definitely worth checking out, if this image is anything to go by:

6658302693_83320b9747_b.thumb.jpg.34efd7e85312082466241e31088a110a.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Overwhelmingly soapies+massage. Better value than bars and I like a relaxed environment more personally. Nobody harassing you to buy drinks and if you walk in, don't see any you like, and leave, nobody takes this as rude or gets offended/angry. You can go any time of the day almost and don't have to stay up super late, relatively little "competition". Maybe a bit in the big soapies frequented mostly by locals the best girls might always be booked, but in smaller massage places not really. 

You go to snow white or Angel massage and spend like 1900-2200 or you go to a gogo, pay 1 drink minimum, buy 2 lady drinks, are getting yelled at by mamasan over loud music to buy more fucking drinks, then pay a 600 BF and 2-3k ST. No thanks... 

FLs outside of Nana are usually okay though. Especially if the vietnamese crew is in town, they are consistently much higher caliber than the thai locals. Gotten some great deals there and the girls are often smarter and easier to talk to because it's going to select for a more entrepreneurial and self reliant type. I mean not always of course, plenty of dumb annoying ones who were just not good looking enough to make the cut at a gogo or beer bar too. I think FLs are the best value on the dollar, but you obviously take a bigger risk if there's any sort of issue/disagreement or from a health/disease standpoint. 

• Like 2

1st Gogo's - I loathe the visit to Patpong, and Cowboy doesn't excite me. Nana Plaza is it.
2nd - massage shops, this is really my favorite thing in BKK, so much so it'll probably become my number 1 mongering activity

I plan to go with FL's more but since I only limit my time to 3 nights max in BKK on my home, I just run out of time

• Like 2

Time is the deciding factor for me.

In the early afternoons I like go to oily parlors or ask girls I know previously to come over for a shag, lunch, & a swim. Then in the early evening 6pm to 8pm I like to go to my favorite soapies, between 8:30pm and 11pm is prime Go Go time, and after midnight is the time for hitting up the clubs and/or seeing what is available on the street. Now I don't engage in all these activities &  venues every day, but I usually like to have a varying combo of  2 of them per day. For example: I will have an afternoon oily massage & then go to the Go Go's later, or I will take in an early evening soapie session, relax and then do some clubbing late night after dinner, or I will take a Go Go girl early and a street girl later.

You guys get the idea. Pre-Corona BKK was happening noon to 5am every day of the week/every month of the year. I really do miss it. Pattaya too!  MNL & Jakarta, my 2 other favorite watering holes, have great girls - every bit as good as or sexier even than Thai girls , but the party doesn't start in MNL or Jakarta until 8pm to 9pm, so there is a lot more down time with nothing much to do. There is always something to do in BKK. 

Edited by Natty Bummpo
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1