Where do you monger in Bangkok?

Where do you normally monger in Bangkok?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you usually monger? (multiple answers ok, identity hidden)

• Soi Cowboy
    • Nana Plaza
    • Patpong
    • Massage
    • Soapy Bars
    • BJ Bars
    • Tinder
    • Thai Friendly
    • Clubs (Thermae, etc)
    • Other (please explain)

Wait, you can get 'extra service' at the massage??? That's an interesting point of reference. I'll keep that in mind hahaha

On 28/08/2020 at 3:13 PM, Dianabol said:

Overwhelmingly soapies+massage. Better value than bars and I like a relaxed environment more personally. Nobody harassing you to buy drinks and if you walk in, don't see any you like, and leave, nobody takes this as rude or gets offended/angry. You can go any time of the day almost and don't have to stay up super late, relatively little "competition". Maybe a bit in the big soapies frequented mostly by locals the best girls might always be booked, but in smaller massage places not really. 

You go to snow white or Angel massage and spend like 1900-2200 or you go to a gogo, pay 1 drink minimum, buy 2 lady drinks, are getting yelled at by mamasan over loud music to buy more fucking drinks, then pay a 600 BF and 2-3k ST. No thanks... 

FLs outside of Nana are usually okay though. Especially if the vietnamese crew is in town, they are consistently much higher caliber than the thai locals. Gotten some great deals there and the girls are often smarter and easier to talk to because it's going to select for a more entrepreneurial and self reliant type. I mean not always of course, plenty of dumb annoying ones who were just not good looking enough to make the cut at a gogo or beer bar too. I think FLs are the best value on the dollar, but you obviously take a bigger risk if there's any sort of issue/disagreement or from a health/disease standpoint. 

Best value is BJ bars  (for BJs or sex)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rocky Rockstar said:

That is true. A BJ with CIM for 800B and an extra 400B for FS is exceptional value. Although the girls won’t be stunners ofc. Man I miss Tik from Kasalong.... 😔

One of the bars on 7/1 is ok for a cheeky beer at the moment. You can get a blow job on the couch for 300THB.

3 hours ago, Dianabol said:

Damn, I had no idea you could even get full service at these places. They have like private rooms with a bed or something or you gotta take them out? 

They will fuck where they suck. Some have separate rooms at extra cost, but most will get freaky in the normal spots.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, NanAtSOL said:

Which bar?

A fair few are open, but on the left as you go down there are a load of girls. You tell them you want a beer and you get taken into a side room where you can have some drinks. Obviously they will join you.

I had one sucking me the other day trying to convince me to take her; I genuinely just wanted a beer so she sucked for a few minutes even though I told her I wasn’t bothered. Top marks for effort though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 6:00 AM, Tom Tit said:

Once again, Keep It Fun writes a post so that I do not have to: same same me.

(I'd perhaps just add Soi 7 Beergarden to my own list. I will often pop in for a few late afternoon beers if there's nothing happening on Soi 4 or if the Morning Night/Stumble Inn birds are annoying me (sudden onset of unsolicited lady drink feeding frenzy 🙄), or just for a change of scenery. Beergarden usually full of old bangers, but late afternoon you can sometimes find a real gem among the rubbish. Older, bolder, and more fun, the gals in there: the way  like them.)

Tom Tit 😷

What time/day is best to visit the Beergarden and find some younger girls?

If you want we can hangout there together?

DM me if you want.

Yes Soi 7 beergarden is a great daytime spot.  Mid day it's not crowded, and every now and then I've found a gem there, even that early.  I often go there for late breakfast/lunch at 2 or 3 Pm or so.  With Covid I have no idea what it's like though, I'd be curious to hear.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 3:05 PM, Johnsm said:

Really a bj for 300?
Which bar is this?

It is a bar on the left before the Aussie place. I think the girls who are outside there are all massage girls. It was during the period before the bars reopened, so I guess she was pretty desperate.