Christmas Decorations hunt (and great date)

I am dating an impressive new woman and struggling to find interesting things to do for dates when she asked if i would have a Christmas tree.  i showed her the scene from Goodfellas where Henry brings home the tree ("Karen!  I got the biggest one they had") and she told me about a 3 story Christmas super-store near Bang Wa BTS.  We had a great time and the prices were really good.  I paid 700thb for a 4ft / 1.5m tree.  she had the best time getting drunk and decorating the tree.  10/10 would do again.

I am attaching a scan of the map/contact details they gave and a picture of my Goodfellas Christmas tree (ordered a topper from Lazada which will arrive this week).  Merry Christmas all

698049019_christmastree.thumb.jpg.20cb74a20d131f51d1482bf11458e97f.jpgChristmas tree spot .pdf

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Ikea offers Christmas trees in the Bang Na area. And the quality is quite good. It's still hard to find one in Bangkok or you can just pick one up at Lazada! 

And it's the same story if you want to find original or not too expensive Christmas tree decorations like in Emporium or Central.

A friend of mine has her own online store for handmade Christmas decorations. You can check it out if you need something original and unique. 

Here is the link to her site: https://www.macramebynicha.com/en/collections/christmas-decorations

Nath

Macrame by Nicha - Christmas decorations - ตกแต่งคริสต์มาส = Buy Christmas tree decoration in Bangkok - Thailand .jpg

• Like 1