January 2021

On 12/27/2020 at 7:35 PM, battenburg_army said:

Good luck sir. Let us know what the quarantine experience is like... and also what it’s like once you’re free to roam!

Looking forward to your updates 🙂

I choose a very spacious room so not too bad. Even though I didn't have contacts with the outside world, it's a good feeling to be here

10 hours ago, Herbby said:

Bad timing  dude.......I think another lockdown is around the corner.

I thought about that but honestly, it would mean same restrictions as where I was staying before. Plus I would hate to see border closed again... and I don't plan to go back anytime soon.

I wouldn't advise anyone to go through the process now to just stay 4 weeks that's for sure

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck! Hopefully every thing goes fast. When is your "release date"? Your first message was on 26-12 so Q should be over or close by now right?

Let us know how the situation is on the ground. I think a lot of patrons here would love a report from you seeing us most of us are locked down hahahaha

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 7:26 PM, Mrmojo said:

Good luck! Hopefully every thing goes fast. When is your "release date"? Your first message was on 26-12 so Q should be over or close by now right?

Let us know how the situation is on the ground. I think a lot of patrons here would love a report from you seeing us most of us are locked down hahahaha

Hey guys I forgot about this thread.

I was let out in BKK a month ago.

As you know, bars and clubs are still closed but massage shops are open.

I'm young and I actually look for Free 80% of the times with tinder.

But there's that 20% when I don't want to bother setting up a date and wasting time, cause I'm pretty busy.

And sometimes paying for it makes it more exciting, if you find the right girl.

So massage shops are enough for me...

I left a quick review on Nico massage the other day, and yesterday I visited Kitty Spa (Kapoo club).

I wouldn't do the online thing even for free honestly.

Of course I hope bars and agogos will come back in business soon, to add some variety...

But I'm enjoying the big city a lot.

And if someone is on the ground, I'd be happy to have a beer