December 2021

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Fit2bThaid said:

As I understand it, the Pattaya Walking Street is nevermore.  I think they're not reissuing licenses to the entertainment venues there and plan to "Vegas-ize" it, turning it from adult entertainment to family entertainment.

I wouldn't be so sure. There have been rumors for years that the Pattaya city fathers want to do this and it hasn't happened yet. It would also be hard to do, given the various landlords on the street. They could rule the businesses on the sea side are illegal, but that also includes restaurants and discos, which count as resort entertainment, even if they are full of freelancers.

The real question is will clubs be allowed to reopen on January 15th.

• Upvote 1

I'm outside Thailand now, but when I go there to monger, I head for the typical spots like Nana, Cowboy and Sukhumvit. What I like is to go to places with a lot of girls all totally available right there together in one place. So a bar with 6-10 ladies, nah. A Rainbow gogo with multiple shifts of 40 girls at any time, I'm there. 

I'm usually just in Bangkok for a day or 3, or so, so I try to maximize my time there. If I was there for a month, I'd do it differently, but just do not have the luxury of time. 

So until Nana and Cowboy are back in swing, it's not really worth a visit. Small places, I can find places like that where I am already, so it's not really worth it to go all the way to Bangkok just to find yet more of the same kinda thing. 

But that's just me.