Nana hotels

On 11/17/2021 at 8:37 AM, TaffBill said:

I’ve stayed there, about 4 years ago. Excellent. Nice pool, which is a must for me. Pleasant staff, who know 90% of their guests are mongers (100% in my case) but won’t superciliously treat you as such. Girl friendly too: no ID required. Very nice indeed. Nana hotel (which I do love and have regularly stayed at) is a dump by comparison. And, at least just up to pre-Covid, the Nana hotel staff were regularly crossing the line between banter/playful joshing and plain rudeness/taking the piss. 

I think next time I visit BKK (and god knows I hope that’ll be next year) I’ll be staying at Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 4 myself.

Go for it. Have fun, and please post a review!

Tom Tit

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tom Tit said:

I’ve stayed there, about 4 years ago. Excellent. Nice pool, which is a must for me. Pleasant staff, who know 90% of their guests are mongers (100% in my case) but won’t superciliously treat you as such. Girl friendly too: no ID required. Very nice indeed. Nana hotel (which I do love and have regularly stayed at) is a dump by comparison. And, at least just up to pre-Covid, the Nana hotel staff were regularly crossing the line between banter/playful joshing and plain rudeness/taking the piss. 

I think next time I visit BKK (and god knows I hope that’ll be next year) I’ll be staying at Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 4 myself.

Go for it. Have fun, and please post a review!

Tom Tit

Cheers Tom Tit.

Just the information I was looking for. I just booked it and I will do a review.

When you stayed there it must have just opened.

Like you I love the Nana hotel. Been going there off and on for 20 years now but I do try othere places but did stay there the last time I was in Bangkok in Feb 2019. Just before it all kicked off