Hotel W21 at Asok

If you are looking for a good hotel for a cheap price, well at least for now ;), check out the W21 Hotel which is only a 2 minutes walk from Sukhumvit MRT and almost next to Soi Cowboy and close to the Sukhumvit bars and massage places.

It is at a great location, easy access to the MRT and BTS and just a 2 minute walk from T21 shopping mall which has an excellent food court.

I have stayed there a few time myself last year and if you look for promotions you can get a small room for about 500 THB a night or 600 THB for an upgrade to a large room (recommended if you stay in your room longer for a fun time 😜). Girlfriend 😉 friendly and next to the hotel is a 7-eleven so you have really all the conveniences that you can think of. You can contact the hotel directly depending who picks up the phone you might be able talk your way into a discount or use FB messenger which I find very convenient. In my experience the hotel manager/owner usually does the replies on FB messenger.

https://www.facebook.com/BTS.Asoke

PS: no swimming pool its all about good quality for a good price at a great location

Edited by Johnnysm
Adding additional info
  • Like 1

I think this place has changed owners several times in just a few years, or they have changed the name/concept several times at least. I stayed there 5 years ago or so, and while the location was convenient the room itself wasn't that good. And the elevator was dreadful.

Looks like they renovated the place? Did they put in a decent elevator now too?

17 hours ago, joeyb said:

I think this place has changed owners several times in just a few years, or they have changed the name/concept several times at least. I stayed there 5 years ago or so, and while the location was convenient the room itself wasn't that good. And the elevator was dreadful.

Looks like they renovated the place? Did they put in a decent elevator now too?

Sorry to say that it is still a very strange elevator not one that you would expect in a hotel and it is very slow. But every things looks clean and in good condition.

A number of rooms have been renovated when I stayed there last and I think they were closed for a little while so I assume all rooms have been renovated by now. They really gave them a modern look with the use of light wood and overall modern design including the bathrooms.

The cheapest rooms are very small but very nice with a surprisingly good size bathroom compared to the room itself :).

• Like 1