maxims inn

staying a couple of nights at bkk after week in Pattaya.only been to bkk for the day before we flew home.looking at booking maxims inn on soi 7/1.is this a good choice of hotel and soi for near by bars.will pay up to 1200 per night.

I have no idea how this hotel is, but I can tell you a little bit about its location. Soi 7/1 is where you'll find the Eden Club, Magic Tables, and Bangkok Beat. Its an easy walk to NEP and the Nana bts station is right there. You can easily walk to Thermae and Cowboy from there as well. Although, if before midnight, you'll probably want to take the bts one station to Asok from Nana to go to Cowboy.

Hope this helps.

I just went in to have a look a month or so ago.

It's situated at the end of Soi 7 to the left and it's an old hotel, although they had a recent renovation of the rooms with new paintings and furniture, Downstairs they have a restaurant and the place has a lift as well, although it doesn't reach top floor.

I just had a look at two of their cheapest room at 750 baht, but they were very minimal in size, one had no windows!

Looked clean and new alright, but hardly any space to move, the new LCD TV took up all the space of the desktable as well blocking the mirror.

Their normal sized rooms starts at 990 baht although I never looked into one, I think they are probably bigger in size, bathrooms looked good with new fixings in the rooms I looked at.

It's probably worth the value though at 990 baht.

I think you can just go there and have a look first, lots of empty cheap hotelrooms in that area that are easy to find on your own.

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I stayed 4 days at "Maxim's Inn" in Soi 7/1 Sukhumvit Rd in April 2011, for 1190 baht per night.

t-398412136.jpg t-398412133.jpg t-398412135.jpg t-398412134.jpg

Info: httptrans.gif/www.maximinn.com/

I stayed in a Superior big room with air-conditioning, mini bar, room service,

LCD television,daily housekeeping, in-room safe (can fit laptop computer), free

Wi-Fi access in every room, private bathrooms with hot and cold shower, hair

dryer, shampoo and bath gel, comfy sofa and table, room had a small window but

no balcony,

Internet did not work most of the time and no ventilation in the

bathroom and showercorner a bit small.

Was very quiet though and slept well in the comfy bed.

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat