Hotel under radar

Visiting Bangkok and looking to stay closer to downtown area ie not actually in a RL area like Nana etc.

What's a higher end hotel that will either not see or look other way if I bring a TF girl in? Marriott apartments is a bit obviously in sukhumvit.

I had a look at siam hotel, just can't tell if they'll allow it.

5 hours ago, bouncy said:

Visiting Bangkok and looking to stay closer to downtown area ie not actually in a RL area like Nana etc.

What's a higher end hotel that will either not see or look other way if I bring a TF girl in? Marriott apartments is a bit obviously in sukhumvit.

I had a look at siam hotel, just can't tell if they'll allow it.

Most hotel really don't care. If you're paying their 5* prices you're paying for the ability to do what you want. Unless you're causing other guest an issue, damaging their property or something highly illegal then you can do as you wish.

The Siam is a great hotel, but far from downtown. Not the place you want bring back a girl straight from a Nana GoGo, partly location and partly not a hotel that wants girls brought back like that, but to invite a well dressed girl from TF there then certainly not an issue. Some girls may find it a little too HiSo, but most will love the amazing hotel. Your larger concern will be to get them to do something other then take selfies there 😁

If you're not wanting somewhere in a RL area, but some where nice. Look around the Ratchaprasong/ Siam area or Riverside. Lots a great hotels and none will care about a well dressed girl visiting.

After a mix up with a rented location I once used a hotel suite to hold job interviews. Two girls (colleagues) arrived in the early afternoon, then had about 8 girls' come and go throughout the day as we interviewed them. No one said a thing to us and I'd have been annoyed if they had accused any of the girls of being prostitutes'. 

• Like 1