Hi ,I met my future bride in Pattaya,she speaks very little English, We somehow communicate through Instant Messager. We are much better at communications when were togeather. I want to send her family a gift , shirt and 2 dresses from Disney. After several emails I finnaly got this out of her.

( details have been edited/removed by Mods) Moo ?, Soi ?? Road, ?*?*?*?*?* B______ Ph_______ Bangkok ?????. I can't figure this out. Is this a actual delivery home address? Do I include her name which isn't in thai script.Whats the most reliable shipping company Fedex,ups or dhl?

Rick

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi ,I met my future bride in Pattaya,she speaks very little English, We somehow communicate through Instant Messager. We are much better at communications when were togeather. I want to send her family a gift , shirt and 2 dresses from Disney. After several emails I finnaly got this out of her.

( details have been edited/removed by Mods) Moo ?, Soi ?? Road, ?*?*?*?*?* B______ Ph_______ Bangkok ?????. I can't figure this out. Is this a actual delivery home address? Do I include her name which isn't in thai script.Whats the most reliable shipping company Fedex,ups or dhl?

Rick

Sent a few letters and post cards over there , and it worked out fine with the address's they gave me . But I would never send any thing I could not afford to loose -good luck and I bet it works