Best Pool in a Sukhumvit Hotel Around 2000 baht a night?

• 25cent changed the title to Best Pool in a Sukhumvit Hotel Around 2000 baht a night?
1 hour ago, 25cent said:

Oh sorry, I edited the post title now.  Sukhumvit.

I used to stay at Dynasty Grande in soi 6 which has a great pool. but it is still covid closed, so i now stay at Adelphi in soi 8 which has a pool up top. My last visit was B1700. There are many hotels in the soi 4/8/11 areas with pools. Best to  use Google to narrow down what you are looking for,

Park Plaza Soi 18 has a good pool which gets the sun. Hotel is a bit run down though. Avoid the Holiday Inn Soi 22 as the pool is freezing cold - never gets the sun. Adelphi on Soi 8 (already mentioned) has a nice small pool but it’s always very cold. I could keep going here, but have a look around and make sure the pool and pool area get the sun. They don’t all, as they locate them in odd places not always on the roof top.

On 5/11/2022 at 1:57 PM, otapiri said:

I used to stay at Dynasty Grande in soi 6 which has a great pool. but it is still covid closed, so i now stay at Adelphi in soi 8 which has a pool up top. My last visit was B1700. There are many hotels in the soi 4/8/11 areas with pools. Best to  use Google to narrow down what you are looking for,

Adelphi is now quoting B2700 a night