Guesthouses with ladies @ Pattaya

After looking at the current information available in this forum regarding Pattaya hotels and aftermaths of CV-19 where some hotels and gueathouses are closed permanently, i thought of starting a new topic about guesthouses with ladies at Pattaya to collect latest information about cost effective options near the main action areas.

In general, all guesthouses in Pattaya have bars and ladies, but if we have to choose top 3, which one those will be ? 😋🤓

Edited by Champ

• Champ changed the title to Guesthouses with ladies @ Pattaya
12 hours ago, Champ said:

In general, all guesthouses in Pattaya have bars and ladies, but if we have to choose top 3, which one those will be ? 😋🤓

The definition of a "guesthouse" is not fixed.  And the "top 3" is definitely very subjective.  There are literally hundreds of guesthouse type of accommodation within a 10 minute walk of LK Metro.  Your budget may well have a large influence on what you think is the best one.

The difference could be 300 baht between good accommodation and great accommodation in some cases.  That is less than two lady drinks in many cases, so what value do you place on that?  Just do some basic online research and find accommodation that suits you.  Your top place to stay may be a place I would avoid.

Hi MidnightM, budget is not an issue here. Simply it is to know which of the top 3 guesthouses are preferred by Pattaya veterans like you love and positive points about those.

Thanks

I stayed at one on Soi 7 several years ago. I liked it, but to be honest I cannot remember the name of it and of course that was pre pandemic. 

Aren't there some youtuber's that review guest houses in Pattaya?

https://www.penthousehotel.com/ (which lists itself as currently closed)

I am unaware of any other establishment that rents rooms for longer than 1-2 hours and employs women that will join you in those rooms.

As a budget issue, I'm not sure having the two together really lowers any costs, I would actually expect to be paying a premium for the convenience / novelty. Picking a room and then finding a girl independent of where that room is would seem to offer the best selection of both?

Edited by little_me

penthouse was a dump even years ago. and now (finally) closed. 

while some guesthouses have bars on the ground floor and some have ladies working, i think it's (normally) a bad idea to fuck anyone that works in the place where you sleep. there are tens of thousands other options available in Pattaya, no need to make it overly complicated. 

popular guesthouses: hideaway on Soi 15, very well run and the owner is great. lots of options in lk metro and soi chaiyapoon.