Meetup on Saturday August 13th

Hey all, we are going to do another meetup on Saturday, August 13th at 8pm.  This time we'll be going to Patpong.  Everyone is welcome to come along.  We usually meet-up at a bar and then hop between go-go's together.  It's a small, easy going meet-up and we get a mix of ex-pats who live in the city and people on vacation.

We have a line group that is used to organize, so if you're interested either post here or send me a DM and I'll get you invited.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, hbit said:

Hey all, we are going to do another meetup on Saturday, August 13th at 8pm.  This time we'll be going to Patpong.  Everyone is welcome to come along.  We usually meet-up at a bar and then hop between go-go's together.  It's a small, easy going meet-up and we get a mix of ex-pats who live in the city and people on vacation.

We have a line group that is used to organize, so if you're interested either post here or send me a DM and I'll get you invited.

Awesome count me in. 

• Upvote 1

This is a reminder that we are having a meet-up tomorrow (Saturday 13th) at 8pm in Patpong.  We will meet-up and then visit some go-go's.  Everyone is welcome.  It is an easy going group of board members.

If you are interested, send me a DM and I'll add you to our line group so you can find us.

• Upvote 1