first time in Bangkok, could use a tip on a place to stay

heading out of malaysia tomorrow afternoon (Saturday) and into BKK, would like to find a decent place to stay with pool, solid wifi, and gym - $15/1800B per night is ok. Any suggestions? I've perused the info here but nothing jumps out, feeling some pressure to make a decision so that's prob not helping my reading comprehension either. I depart back to the states early Wednesday

appreciate any help, taxi/rail info would be awesome as well

thanks

heading out of malaysia tomorrow afternoon (Saturday) and into BKK, would like to find a decent place to stay with pool, solid wifi, and gym - $15/1800B per night is ok. Any suggestions? I've perused the info here but nothing jumps out, feeling some pressure to make a decision so that's prob not helping my reading comprehension either. I depart back to the states early Wednesday

appreciate any help, taxi/rail info would be awesome as well

thanks

Which part of bangkok you want to stay? If you want to be near night life, the place to stay is Sukhumvit area. In this area its hard to find hotel with pool, wife and gym for just THB 1800.

A decent place to stay is too general description. Be more specific, eg how many stars hotel?

Which part of bangkok you want to stay? If you want to be near night life, the place to stay is Sukhumvit area. In this area its hard to find hotel with pool, wife and gym for just THB 1800.

A decent place to stay is too general description. Be more specific, eg how many stars hotel?

Agreed, these are going to be slightly over your budget but check

www.phacharasuites.com

www.dreambkk.com

check them on www.agoda.com and www.latestays.com and you will probably find a better rate than their direct internet rates. you can also use both of those services to identify hotels in your budget.

you want to stay in Sukhomvit .. . anyplace between Soi 2 and Soi 33 will allow you easy transportation via skytrain and access to Nana and Soi Cowboy . .