Arsenal Thread for BKK Addicts

Jaco2

Hi Guys

well a not so good day on Saturday. Its the kind of match that can always go bad, even more so

with the injury problems we now have. Seems a lot of the team were not in tune

on the day, but it happens. Hopefully it will be a one off blip. RVP injury is something we can do without

at this point of the season...fingers crossed he is back as soon as poss

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

well a not so good day on Saturday. Its the kind of match that can always go bad, even more so

with the injury problems we now have. Seems a lot of the team were not in tune

on the day, but it happens. Hopefully it will be a one off blip. RVP injury is something we can do without

at this point of the season...fingers crossed he is back as soon as poss

Loso mate! Didn't see the game myself but by all accounts we were out-muscled (again). Seems to be that when we're not allowed to play our usual game by the opposition and things get physical, some of our boys go missing. I keep saying we need reinforcements in January and this result is proof positive. We need to win our next two games against Liege and then Chelscum (who are looking awesome, though I hate to admit it!!)

• 4 months later...

Losing 3-2 to Wigan confirms Arsenal's position in 3rd. We are definitely out of the title race now.

As I've said often in the past on PA, Wenger must invest in 3-4 quality players in the summer. I know Vermaelen and Fabregas are injured but we should be beating the likes of Spurs and Wigan. Fabianski & Silvestre have no place in the squad & must be moved on. Eboue and Campbell can be remain as bit-part squad players for us. The over-reliance on young players is evident. Wenger must act soon or his own position may come into question in what is now our 5th trophy-less season.

The thing about Arsenal is they always just try to walk it in!!!!!!

And that's part of the problem. There are times when players need to win 'dirty' or just shoot to score. We just don't do it!!

Great to watch when it comes off though!!

• 3 months later...

An article to give all Arsenal fans optimism - if it's true - we're preparing to take advantage of Martin Jol heading to Fulham by spending £42million for Maarten Stekelenburg, Gregory van der Wiel, and Luis Suarez. The details can be found here.

And if that's not enough, we're also linked with French starlet striker Loic Remy.

• 4 months later...

And now its Arsenal-Barcelona once again. Arsenal IS my team in England, but i am a huge fan of FC MessiBarcelona, so i did hope they would not meet until the final. Seems to me that Arsenal is out after this round - FCB just to strong right now.

May the best team win - and i am sure we will ;)