Baiyoke balcony?

I had a 7-course meal at the Baiyoke hotel up on the 80ish floor a few months back. Can anyone tell me how to make a reservation at this restaurant, and which one it is? There was a buffet inside but this was outside on the outdoor balcony at the top of the tower.

Here's a post with pictures from the meal

I'd really like to make reservations there again on my next trip.

I had a 7-course meal at the Baiyoke hotel up on the 80ish floor a few months back. Can anyone tell me how to make a reservation at this restaurant, and which one it is? There was a buffet inside but this was outside on the outdoor balcony at the top of the tower.

Here's a post with pictures from the meal

I'd really like to make reservations there again on my next trip.

I had diner there the other night, was very good, we just fronted up, but if you want to book I would suggest calling them or send an email.

Correct, but what is the name of the restaurant? Do I just call the hotel up to reserve a table for 4 people on the restaurant balcony? Is there only one restaurant which uses the balcony or is it shared?

• 2 weeks later...

Correct, but what is the name of the restaurant? Do I just call the hotel up to reserve a table for 4 people on the restaurant balcony? Is there only one restaurant which uses the balcony or is it shared?

Ever thought of just googling the hotel ? Some people are SO LAZY ! LINK: http://baiyokesky.baiyokehotel.com/index.php?main_page=service&id=14

Edited by wackyjacky

• 4 weeks later...