dawin hotel

I stopped there in May. It is really nice, modern boutique hotel. Nice pool which gets the sun all day and very girl friendly. Free wifi, flat screen tv, nice walk-in shower. Rooms aren't massive but they are good enough IMO. I have booked again for my trip in November.

When I stayed they had a happy hour at the bar for the best part of the afternoon so you can get a few cheap beers down your gregory before you head down to Nana etc..(It is about a 5min walk to Nana Plaza)

Also, if your on Patts Addicts one of the lads put on some pictures on the bkk hotels forum..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i was having a look at that hotel for my next trip, thanks for the info, looking at there web site it looks like you would be charged 500baht if you brought a 3rd friend back, is that correct

Doubt it. I have a # of times at the Dynasty Grande (which they own as well) without further remuneration. They're in downtown 'Pussyville' and business sucks. This is the kind of thing hat goes on websites but is never enforced. Not to worry. wj

Doubt it. I have a # of times at the Dynasty Grande (which they own as well) without further remuneration. They're in downtown 'Pussyville' and business sucks. This is the kind of thing hat goes on websites but is never enforced. Not to worry. wj

thanks wj, i'm torn between the darwin and the majestic both look great hotels, i've stayed in the Majestic Suites which i think is owned by the same people, that hotel was very good but the rooms could be on the small size and this trip i fancy having a pool to lounge round after to many singha's,

thanks wj, i'm torn between the darwin and the majestic both look great hotels, i've stayed in the majestic suites which i think is owned by the same people, that hotel was very good but the rooms could be on the small size and this trip i fancy having a pool to lounge round after to many singha's,

Gogs: Dawin's way better. Sometimes the Dynasty Grande is about the same price and the rooms are way bigger and it's just around the corner. Majestic guys own Citichic and Majestic Grande, not Dawin. Those 2 rock, the Suites are just OK as you know. Omni's coming in real cheap now ($35), great location on 4, big rooms, sweet pool, but some of the rooms are old. Hit or miss. I stayed there a couple years ago and got a whole apt (I'd say 70 sqm) and it was in great shape. Aspen Suites is pretty close over by the MG and a deal at $45. On 2nd thought, I'd shine the Omni and go with 1 of the others. I just read Trip Advisor and some people have gotten shit rooms lately. wj

Edited by wackyjacky

• 2 weeks later...