Staying Fit in Bangkok

Dieter

Although some may think of it as crazy to train when in Bangkok, I do enjoy a little fitness work out when I visit.

However, the problem is that unless you are prepared to buy a club membership for places like WOW California, it is hard to find some decent gyms open on a pay as you go basis. I checked out the one in Siam Paragon which is cool (except the showers and dress room where a lot gays walk around)but I decided not to join. Does anyone have any advice of where to access a reasonably equipped gym in Bangkok when visiting for a week or so?

Txs

Dieter B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Although some may think of it as crazy to train when in Bangkok, I do enjoy a little fitness work out when I visit.

However, the problem is that unless you are prepared to buy a club membership for places like WOW California, it is hard to find some decent gyms open on a pay as you go basis. I checked out the one in Siam Paragon which is cool (except the showers and dress room where a lot gays walk around)but I decided not to join. Does anyone have any advice of where to access a reasonably equipped gym in Bangkok when visiting for a week or so?

Txs

Dieter cool.gif

Greetings,

To all the tourists and expats looking for a reasonable priced gym with a swimming pool is in Lumpini Park! The annual gym membership is only 150 bhat but you must comply with their strict dress code!

• Upvote 2