Amazing!

Guest MattBangkok

Guest MattBangkok

I am not visiting thailand because i am a filthy english "whore monger", so please do not judge me by what you see!! :-)....actually you may be 50% right!! hah

I am looking forward to viewing the temples and palaces of the gold, reclining and emerald buddah, the ayutthaya ruins, Pattaya and kog lorn (coral island), cruising down the chao praya river viewing the temple of dawn! All Exciting stuff.

Viewing thailands women has to be done really...or should i follow the path of the monks and be enlightened to the light of spiritual virginity??

Hmmmmm....:)

Would you visit Paris and not try the pastry? It is a beautiful country but the women and their sensuality is also beautiful and part of Thailand. Enjoy both.

• 4 months later...

I am a photographer and going in January to Thailand. A major part of my trip is dedicated to taking pictures of temples and sites around Thailand. I am also a avid foodie so that will play a major part into my travels. When it comes to the women of Thailand I find that they are among some of the most attractive women in the world and have been torn whether or not to partake in some of the lustful excitement that the country has to offer. As I have researched Thailand more and more for my trip I find that the information about the lustful side of Thialand is becoming more and more of a good idea to take part of in my adventures. I find that while even if I had full intention of sticking to my sites and eateries around Thailand and avoiding the ladies in Thailand my nature instinct will get the best of me and I will probably indulge on that part of Thailand as well.

I would just say go and enjoy yourself and if you stumble upon a woman there that sparks a interest don't deny yourself a pleasure you will someday come to regret.