adelphi suites

Adelphi suites is GF. I took two at a time during the day and no issues. They have a decent restaurant for breakfast and lunch as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Good info, jak0063. I emailed them and asked about their policy for more than one guest at a time and they just said "not allowed." They didn't say there was a joiner fee or anything for the second guest just not allowed. The did say that one guest was fine.

I may have to rethink my choices if they allow more than one at a time.

• 1 year later...

I'm going to give a big thumbs up to Adelphi Suites.

Stayed there twice so far.  Have brought two ladies in with no issues - smiles and waves.  Close to everything.  Housekeeping was immaculate -- they take a long time and do a great job.   In-room Wifi (which is important to me).  Decent morning buffett

I grant you I might have just gotten lucky, but it's not like I was hiding anything either.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that the suites are not that great.  The pictures in trip advisor are not what the hotel is like in real life.  But I could be wrong.  I'm staying across the street from it in 2 months.  I'll take a quick peek while I'm there.

The only pictures on Trip advisor that are worth anything are traveller photos, I find these to be the most accurate, in terms of date and not professionally done. 

You get to see not only what you want to see, but also what the hotel is not willing to show in the professional photos. 

• 1 year later...