Soapy for 1500

Hey, I've got a few hours to kill in Bangkok before I catch my flight.

I really wanted to go to try annies massage but my bank card got stolen.

I've got just got enough for a taxi to the airport and some food.

Leaving me around 1500 - 1800 baht to spend on a soapy massage before I go.

Any recommendations? Annies website says their prices are 2500

I don't want to leave Bangkok without having ever tried it!

You are not going to get a FS massage for 1500B. Fine a way or means of coming up with another 1500B and you will go away a happy boy. If you are up for it go to Mango it will cost about 2500B but it is one of the 100 things every man has to do in his life!

• 3 years later...

You can get a full service massage for 1500 baht at Biwa Massage along Petchburi. I've personally never been there but have heard good things. I don't think it's a soapy though it's definitely a full service massage.

• Upvote 2

You can get a full service massage for 1500 baht at Biwa Massage along Petchburi. I've personally never been there but have heard good things. I don't think it's a soapy though it's definitely a full service massage.

Just a basic room, hard mattress, kind of depressing. But cheap as you say. I paid 1500 two years ago and the girl was good!!

There are some soapies where you can get the works for 1500 or less. I can think of about 5... There's several others that are just slightly above that range ... 1700, 1800, 1900, etc. Just don't go to Huai Kwang Ratchada or anywhere right off the MRT and you can easily find these spots. Take the road less traveled and the places that require you to get there via taxi or footwork, avoiding the places that look like huge upscale cathedrals.

Depending on what you look like, you might get hit with a Farang surcharge though as these cater to mostly asian... So if you are super white and speak no Thai they might tack on another 500 or so and you'll be stuck with 2k anyway instead of 1500. I think I get normal pricing a good percentage of the time, since I will speak to them in Thai.

• 3 months later...

Honestly, from what I read, and have experience elsewhere, I would try and scratch together the extra 1,500.  There has to be a way...if not, you're on thin ice as it is, as that's not much money!  Ha.  It'll be a much more memorable experience...especially for your first time!

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, from what I read, and have experience elsewhere, I would try and scratch together the extra 1,500.  There has to be a way...if not, you're on thin ice as it is, as that's not much money!

Considering this thread started in 2012, I really hope the OP found a way to come up with the money by now!