Soapy for 1500

Just a basic room, hard mattress, kind of depressing. But cheap as you say. I paid 1500 two years ago and the girl was good!!

Was at Biwa a few days back at about 2pm. Quite a sizable selection of MILFs, GILFs and the odd few SYTs. Avoided the SYTs as they generally don't give good service. Bribed the papasan with 100b who took the time to extol the virtues of the girls I enquired about. Girls to the left were 1.3k bt and to the right, 1k bt. Settled for probably the oldest GILF in the house on the right (hey, YOLO and I was on a budget too). She was a firecracker; got me cleaned up real nice, and fucked me real hard. Explosive session and I tipped her 300b which she seemed happy with.

Getting to Biwa by BTS may be difficult. I suggest taking the canal taxis. Here's how my journey to Biwa went from my hotel in Soi 15

Nearest canal taxi pier from my hotel is E4 Nana Chard pier. I took a motorsai there.

post-26297-0-68185100-1529590994_thumb.jpg

Nearest pier to Biwa is E13 Saphan Klongtun pier.

post-26297-0-53461800-1529591217_thumb.jpg

post-26297-0-90657000-1529591987_thumb.jpg

In fact Biwa is right next to Saphan Klongtun pier. 

post-26297-0-07363400-1529591383_thumb.jpg

post-26297-0-15702200-1529591478_thumb.jpg

Journey from Nana Chard to Saphan Klongtun took me less than 20 mins. The taxi operator treated the canal as his personal F1 track. And yes, farangs do take the river taxis. This one was quite attractive. Canal taxis also come with life vests, tho they are of no use; the toxicity of the canal filth will probably kill you the second you drop into pii chai Davy Jones' filthy locker.

post-26297-0-08963100-1529591671_thumb.jpg

And quite cheap; 13 baht each trip!

post-26297-0-26907300-1529591935_thumb.jpg

Total damage: 1k to Biwa + 300b tip to GLIF + 100b tip to papasan + 20b to maid + forgot how much for our drinks + canal taxi (2x13b) + motorsai to and fro (40b x 2) = 1526b. Quite ok methinks.

Hope these help!

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been by Biwa once, and the early afternoon line-up wasn't to my liking, even with a taste for older girls (I'm a regular at CP2.)  Didn't inquire to the prices, but that's quite a bargain. Been meaning to make it back to that strip in the evening to see how it does.

As an aside, if not using the canal boats, that strip (had a session at Nancy, and went by a few others) is not a bad walk from Ramkamhaeng on the ARL.

What is the latest line up and pricing like at CP2. Do you have any other favorite soapies.

Have not been to BKK for a few years and my old favourites are closed.

Would appreciate any heads up on the current state of soapies.

• 3 weeks later...

CP2 is 2000 for a 2 hour body massage session (not sure for the other two sections)

Lineup at least daytime has been consistent for years, and by consistent I mean mostly the same half dozen girls in the daytime lineup.  I've seen 4 of the girls here in the last year in the lineup, and taken 3 -- 

http://www.bangkok-addicts.com/forum/topic/2272-a-gallery-of-cp2-girls/

but note the date, and a couple of those photos were old then, the bottom one Lek was taken in 2005, and while she was in her 20s then she must be pushing 40 now.   Of course, I was a bit past 30 then and well into my 40s now, so it goes.

Service remains excellent -- I've actually had girls be a bit hurt when I couldn't go a second time and I've had 3 pops once there and one other girl try for a third.  Gem (older very petite girl with the huge fake boobs, no picture, sorry, but ) and Mo (older picture:

cp2-86-for-web.jpg) and one whose name I thought was Tuk (
older_cp2_girl.jpg - a modestly more recent picture than others, although note her age) are all stellar performers I've taken quite a few times -- although Mo these days will be a bit plump for some tastes.  

I've only had one bad experience there over the years, which is the girl in the towel in that photo.  Haven't seen her there in years.  

I think they have a little more variety in the evening, and I've seen a few sideliners there.  There are also some younger girls in the middle ("Super Star") section who've looked nice, but that's one pop, plain bath + massage + sex, and the once I tried it for lack of any body massage girls that looked good to me, it was not up to the better Ratchada places.

--

Or, as I wrote on the Pattaya board earlier this morning:

If you don't care about the age of the girls CP2 (near Phaya Thai BTS or Ratchaprarop) still has the classic slip and slide, and is almost always good for two rounds.  Most of the girls are superannuated, though -- I started going in 2005 and it's basically the same line-up at least during the daytime, lot of generously big boobs if you like that.  2000B no farang surcharge 

Younger girls in the "super star" section are one round, bath and massage only, and pricier and really nothing special -- have had better luck at Merci for an attractive younger girl, and pay less there.

There's also a traditional thai massage section with a huge number of grannies.  Have never asked the price or if sex was included, but for the vast majority of the women in question I'd hope it isn't.

As others have mentioned, the main fishbowl at Poseidon is no longer worth checking out compared to Emanuelle and Alaina, but the once I went to the model lounge a floor up, there were some serious nice looking ladies at seriously high prices.   I paid ~5000B for a girl who looked a lot like a Thai version of Raven Bay.  Might repeat someday, but at those prices not soon.

---

Re: other favorite soapies, since I literally just answered this question on the Pattaya board, I'll copy my answer there:

For service, CP2

For lowest price with reasonably good looking girls, Merci

For best overall value, Alaina

With closures, there aren't many easy to get to ones left.  Alaina seems to be the same management as Emanuelle now, but a little cheaper and less busy -- roughly the same tiers of girls, so I haven't bothered with Emanuelle as often. 

Did not have a good experience the once I went to Hi-class, but it sounds like they're still there.   

Poseidon main floor is both pricier and not as many good looking girls as Alaina/Emanuelle, but there is still the model lounge.  

If you don't mind a long walk (or the "find a hotel nearby so the taxi doesn't add a comission" game -- or perhaps the canal boats?), there are a bunch out on Petchburi road, between the MRT Petchburi and Ramkhamhaeng ARL.   Biwa and Nancy are the nearest to Ramkhamhaeng (maybe a 5 minute walk) but had bad service at Nancy the once I went in the early afternoon and saw no girls that met even my minimum bar of good looking enough to try the place the once I went to Biwa.   The other longer-walk places were dead in the early afternoon the once I tried but been meaning to go back in the evening when things are cooler and there should be more girls.

Edited by Mister Handy
  • Upvote 1

Was at Biwa a few days back at about 2pm. Quite a sizable selection of MILFs, GILFs and the odd few SYTs. Avoided the SYTs as they generally don't give good service. Bribed the papasan with 100b who took the time to extol the virtues of the girls I enquired about. Girls to the left were 1.3k bt and to the right, 1k bt. Settled for probably the oldest GILF in the house on the right (hey, YOLO and I was on a budget too). She was a firecracker; got me cleaned up real nice, and fucked me real hard. Explosive session and I tipped her 300b which she seemed happy with.

Getting to Biwa by BTS may be difficult. I suggest taking the canal taxis. Here's how my journey to Biwa went from my hotel in Soi 15. 

Nice report.

Getting there by BTS is actually easy. There is a songthaew bus waiting at Phra Khanong BTS station that drives up Sukhumvit 71 all the way up to the pier. Costs 6 baht or something.

Getting the boat would be fastest route, though.

It’s on my list to try soapy on my next visit.   I’ve been researching my choices as much as possible.  Imwas thinking that I might try Emanuelle or Poseidon and go straight for the high end girls! but I’m not opposed to the value and pleasure of a woman who’s been around the block a few times.   Some of the best sessions that I’ve had in the states were when all but the mamasan was busy and she came out of retirement for an hour.

Are soapy experiences that much better than some of the “normal” massage places?

Don’t know if it is worth the hassle of traveling away from the main drinking areas to get something I can get on Sukhumvit?

In my opinion, yes, they can be better. They can also be pretty average. I remember my first one in Bangkok at Copacabana. I had two days left on a two week long trip and decided to try one before I left. I was pissed that I didn't go earlier. I would have been back multiple times that trip.

They are different. I love the slip and slide part of the soapy on the inflatable mattress. It's something I look forward to now. In a 2-3 week trip I probably visit a soapy 4-5 times. Never had a bad time and certainly had some incredible experiences.

If you have the means, I would give one of the bigger soapy establishments a try. You might like it or you might not, but at least you will know for yourself.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

In my opinion, yes, they can be better. They can also be pretty average. I remember my first one in Bangkok at Copacabana. I had two days left on a two week long trip and decided to try one before I left. I was pissed that I didn't go earlier. I would have been back multiple times that trip.

They are different. I love the slip and slide part of the soapy on the inflatable mattress. It's something I look forward to now. In a 2-3 week trip I probably visit a soapy 4-5 times. Never had a bad time and certainly had some incredible experiences.

If you have the means, I would give one of the bigger soapy establishments a try. You might like it or you might not, but at least you will know for yourself.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Yeah, very true. I might try one in the next few weeks.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...